oh!

The Pretty Guy

Mino waited Jinwoo in front of a class. Jinwoo teached another class today, since Professor Park could attend that class.
Mino finished all his class today earlier, and he also prepared for his first lesson with Jinwoo.
He was really happy yet kinda nervous. He was afraid that Jinwoo will find out his flaws.

Jinwoo went out from the class after all the student left the class. Mino stood up and smiled at the shorter guy.

“Hey, Mino.” Jinwoo replied his smile. Mino could feel his cheeks reddened.

“Where are we going to?” He asked at him.

“I found a nice cafe, it wasn’t really crowded and they had a good coffee. How?” Mino asked back.

“Yeah, It’d be great!” Jinwoo replied, and kept smiling. He didn’t know why he couldn’t stop smiling when he saw Mino.
And also, the night before today, Jinwoo couldn’t sleep well. His heart was beating so fast whenever he thinks about Mino.

Mino nodded and embraced Jinwoo. They walked to the teacher room, to get all Jinwoo’s things and backpack.

The cafe wasn’t really far, it only took 15 minutes to get there by walking. Mino and Jinwoo talked about everything on college.

They went in to the cafe, then sat on the corner. Jinwoo laid his back on the seat, he was a little bit tired.
He never worked out so he easily get tired and kinda weak. Mino read the menu book, and looked at Jinwoo.

“What do you want to order?” He asked.

Jinwoo got up and looked at the menu book. He loved coffee too much, so he was excited when Mino said that this cafe had a good coffee.

“Frappucino.” Jinwoo replied. Mino nodded and called the waitress. He ordered the frappucino, vanilla latte and some cakes.

Jinwoo laid his back again and do a little bit stretching while sit.
Mino chuckled as he saw the other guy’s actions, while the other guy didn’t realise that he was funny that time.

“You still teaching at the huge house?” Mino asked while took his books from his backpack.
He still remember his original purpose for asking Jinwoo go out.

Jinwoo nodded cutely and looked at Mino.

“I’m teaching a Chinese guy, he is a trainee from JYP entertainment. He was a little bit spoiled for a guy. He always did aegyo when I’m mad at him.” Jinwoo replied. The waitress came and putted their orders on the table. Both of them drag their cup closer.

“Hooo. Does he nice?” Mino asked again. He doesn’t want Jinwoo teach a jerk, since Jinwoo was too precious and needs to get protected.

“Yes, a bit. He actually a good learner. He doesn’t need me as a Korean teacher, cause he already good.” Jinwoo said as he drank his frappucino.

Mino nodded as he understood and opened his book. He was looking for the subject that he didn’t understand. While Jinwoo watching him, and admiring his facial features. His eyebrows was the most attractive features of him. He also admired his nose, and his face looked so perfect.

“C-could you tell me about this?” Mino asked while showing a title on his book. Jinwoo still looking at Mino’s face. Mino smirked and he pinched Jinwoo’s nose.

“I know I’m handsome but you should teach me first.” Mino playfully. Jinwoo blushed and he pretending that he didn’t do anything.

“A-aniya, I don’t think that you’re handsome.” Jinwoo replied as he looked at the subject that Mino asked.
He read it a while, and nodded as he understand.

“I think you learnt this on your second year.” He said. Mino rubbed his own nape and smiled awkwardly.
He wasn’t really serious on the first and second year.

“So, let’s start from this..” Jinwoo tried to remember about the subject, and thanks God he still remember them all.
He taught Mino from the very beginning lesson, and Mino nodded  a lot. He always got attracted with Jinwoo’s pretty pink lips. He looked so pretty.

They spent their time there for 3 hours together. Jinwoo got a lot of laughter when he was with Mino.
Mino was really funny, even sometimes his jokes are lame but still Jinwoo laughed at it.
Mino never found someone who laughs at his jokes like Jinwoo.
And he never met someone who smiles like him. Mino felt his heart warmed whenever he saw Jinwoo laughed.

Mino took his cup and drank his vanilla latte. Jinwoo saw his bracelet again, and he tried to remember about that bracelet.
Since he didn’t want to think too much, he asked him.

“Mino-ya, where did you get that bracelet from?” Jinwoo asked.

Mino putted the cup again and looked at Jinwoo’s eyes. He just can’t accept it, why Jinwoo didn’t remember it at all? Was he that easy to be forgotten?

“Guess where I get it.” Mino replied.

“Humm..” Jinwoo tried to remember it again, and he looked so cute while thinking. Mino couldn’t help it but smile. He was really cute. Just a little puppy.

“You gave me.” Mino finally spoke up.

Jinwoo tilted his head and looked at Mino with surprised look.

“Huh??? When???” He didn’t remember that he ever met Mino before they met on the campus.

“I was 7 years old that time, my family and I went to Imjado. I think my dad has business things with your dad, and then I get bored. I played at the dock, and you forbid me to go further.” Mino told Jinwoo the whole story.

“AAAAH. You’re that kid!” Jinwoo nodded, his eyes looked more sparkling that time.

“And you gave me this bracelet.” Mino continued.

Jinwoo laughed cutely, and rubbed Mino’s hand suddenly. “Time flies so fast, you’re this big already.” He said. Mino could feel his face blushed like tomato.

He nodded awkwardly, and looked at his bracelet. It’s not that nice anymore, since he used it everyday and he didn’t want to let the bracelet go.

“Can’t believe that you still remember me..” Jinwoo said, and smiled.

“I do remember you, but I never thought that you are that boy.” He continued.

Wait- Jinwoo remembered him??? Ah- yes. Thanks God.

“Sooo we know each other already since a long time ago.” Mino finally say a word. He was just too happy that Jinwoo still remember him. He didn’t know why he was really happy that time.

After that, they went home together. Mino drove Jinwoo home, even though Jinwoo rejected him for many times.
Mino didn’t want Jinwoo to get lost again cause it must be really tiring for this little guy.

“Thanks for driving me home.” Jinwoo said before he went out from the car. Mino just nodded.

 “Glad that finally we met again, Jinwoo.” He mumbled.

Jinwoo turned his head, hearing Mino talked something.

“Ah- no problem Jinwoo! Sleep well, and see you tomorrow.” Mino said suddenly.

“Okay.” Jinwoo smiled, and went out from Mino’s car.

Gosh. He treat me so well. Why my heart flutters even faster when I’m with him. Is that because he is too kind? Or, Ah- I should go to sleep now!