let's go out!

The Pretty Guy

Jinwoo taught Mino’s class again. Mino was really glad that finally he could meet Jinwoo, the owner of those prettiest eyes that he ever seen.

“So, when you guys really need it..” Jinwoo changed the slide as he looked at the students.
Mino couldn’t stop smiling whenever he saw Jinwoo’s (still) awkward moves. He thought that Jinwoo was so cute.

Their eyes accidently met, and suddenly Jinwoo looked away. He still got embarrassed for what he did before.
How he scolded Mino for collecting his task late and at the end he asked him to take him to Mark’s house.

Mino looked at Jinwoo, and he recognized that Jinwoo was avoiding to have an eye contact with him.
He was a little bit disappointed yet curious. Does he still mad cause he gave him the task late?

The bell rang. Jinwoo has tidied up his things and fastly went out from the class. He still didn’t want to meet, or talk with Song Mino.
Cause he just realized that he was really dumb that time.

He let out his Korean language books, and marked some words that he will teach to Mark.
He also googled some material to make the lesson more fun and not boring. He really needs to do his job well for his dad!

Jinwoo sat on the bench at the campus’ park, still reading the Korean books. Even though he is a Korean, but he is teaching someone.
It’s much more different when he teaching someone and when you talk it naturally.

“Why are you learning Korean?” Someone with a deep voice suddenly asked from behind.
Jinwoo turned his head, and saw Song Mino was there. I repeat, Song Mino.

“WHOA!” Jinwoo was surprised, until he dropped his book to the ground. Why he met Song Mino again????

Mino looks confused and sat on the same bench, beside Jinwoo.
Meanwhile Jinwoo tried to calm down his breath while rubbing his own chest, and took his book from the ground.

“W-why are you here?” Jinwoo asked him.

“I want to meet you.” Mino replied calmly, but his head still full of questions.
Why Jinwoo was so surprised when he saw him?? Was he that scary??

“O-oh, I’m here tho.” Jinwoo said while rested his back.

Mino didn’t say any words, but looked at the brown haired guy who starred at Mino curiously. Then, he stood up, with bringing his books.

“If you don’t have anything to say, I’m going.” Jinwoo said.

The other guy also stood up and grabbed Jinwoo’s arm. Jinwoo looked at Mino, still in a curious way. He just weird, really weird. Even from the first time they met.

Then he looked at Mino’s hand. He was wearing a bracelet. Jinwoo tried to remember, he ever seem that bracelet before, but when and where?!

“L...let’s go out.” Mino said in a very low voice, but Jinwoo still could hear him.

“Huh?” Jinwoo got confused even more than before.

“I mean, I need you to teach me!” Mino continued his sentence. He was really bad at the subject that Jinwoo teach, and he doesn’t want to study with Professor Park, so he thought that it was better to study with Jinwoo. Plus, he can see Jinwoo more often.

“Aaah.” Jinwoo’s face looked more clear, and then he smiled at Mino.

“Sure, let’s study together. I can be your tutor, if you want.” Jinwoo said.

Mino just nodded, and smiled at the smaller guy warmly. He finally found a way to get closer and have more time together with this pretty guy.

--

Jinwoo started the Korean lesson with Mark a little bit earlier today. He didn’t show up late, and he wanted to teach Mark more.
He just need a step to have a perfect Korean pronounciation. Meanwhile, the other guy was learning, and admiring the teacher’s perfect face creature.
Jinwoo didn’t even realize it.

“Hyung.” Mark called him.

“Neee?” Jinwoo replied, and looked at Mark’s eyes. Geez. Mark couldn’t deal with it. He looked like a pretty deer.

Mark shook his head, and continue to reading the short fabel that Jinwoo gave. Jinwoo taught him as he was teaching a little kid, but Mark still okay as long as Jinwoo is the one who teaching him.

Jinwoo looked at Mark, and smiled. He just found out that Mark was really cute when he gets confused with the Korean words.
And also, his Chinese accent was still strong, so it sounds funny sometimes.

“Do you want some chips?” Mark asked. Actually, he couldn’t eat snacks cause he was building his body. But he wanted to hear Jinwoo talk.

Jinwoo just shook his head. “I can take it by myself. Now, let me test your pronounciation.” He said, then he took a vocabulary. Mark smiled confidently and nodded.

“I’m ready!”

After 10 minutes Jinwoo tested him, he nodded his head. “You don’t really need me.” Jinwoo said, while drinking the juice.

Mark didn’t think so. He really needs Jinwoo to calm down his mind, and for refreshing his eyes.

“I wanna see you doing martial arts!” Jinwoo said suddenly. Mark never told him that he was good at martial arts, does this guy seeking for his information?

“Your uncle told me.” He said as he knew Mark’s question. Mark just replied with a laugh, and stood up. He walked to a place that got a lot of space.

He doing the kicking, punching, and at the end he doing salto. Jinwoo watched him with sparkling eyes, and clapped his hands cheerfully. Mark blushed, and then he sat on the couch.

“You’re really good, no matter why you accepted in that company.” Jinwoo said as he patted Mark’s shoulder.

“Yeah, I know really hyung.” Mark smiled and fixed his own hair.

“Want to continue the lesson?” Jinwoo asked. Mark nodded enthustiastically, and opened his own book. Jinwoo just smiled, and he let out his phone from his pocket.

“Nah, we don’t need those books!” He said.

“Let’s hear from Korean traditional songs, let’s see if you’re really understand the materials that I gave to you.” Jinwoo said, and he gave Mark a paper.

“You can write down the words that you don’t understand.”

Mark just accept the paper, and sighed. Learning language is really boring, but Jinwoo could find a way to make it fun. But still, he doesn’t really like Korean traditional songs. Since Jinwoo Hyung is the one who asked him, why not?

--

A/N: Hello! I do apologize cause I need to take a hiatus due to some personal reasons. I'm going to update 2 chapters for this week. 
See you, Songkim's shippers! <3