huh, who?

The Pretty Guy

Day by day passing as usual, so does Mark’s days. He already knew that being an idol will make him lose all his quality time with his relatives. A guy that he really missed the most, Kim Jinwoo. He didn’t know whether Jinwoo was busy too so he never replied Mark’s chats or maybe someone asked him to ignore Mark.

Mark sighed as he laid his back on the bed, and took a deep breath while looking at his phone. Jinwoo replied his text last night, and today Mark didn’t receive any replies from that pretty guy. His mind went back when he was a trainee and learning Korean language with Jinwoo. He didn’t know that Jinwoo could be that refreshing ─ he never think about his problems once when he was with Jinwoo.

Suddenly, Mark’s phone rang. He startled as he thought that it was his manager, and he was about to guff cause today he got one day free from all his schedules – but then a smile formed on his lips as he saw the contact’s name. Jinwoo hyung, calling..

Without any hesistate, he picked up the call.

“Hyung!” He greeted excitedly.

“Markeu!” The other guy replied just as excited as him.

“Woah, I really miss you hyung..” Mark said quietly while he sat on the edge of his bed.

“I do miss you too, Markeu. I’m sorry I didn’t reply to your text fastly.” Jinwoo said, from his tone, Mark knew that Jinwoo was sorry for him.

“It’s okay, hyung. I’m busy and I know you too.” Mark replied calmly, and still smiling like an idiot. He imagined Jinwoo’s pouted lips when he said sorry.

“Well, I was about to telling you that I’m going to married..” Mark accidentally dropped his phone after hearing what Jinwoo said.

Jinwoo hyung... gets married... with who?!

“Hyung! Wake up!” Mark gets up after Jinyoung shouted in his ears. He fastly looked at his phone and saw a missed call from Jinwoo.

J-Jinwoo hyung.... Is he really going to get married!? Mark was still surprised, he didn’t realize that it was a dream. In the other hand, Jinyoung looked at Mark with a weird look. This guy is so weird, he woke up just like he was being chased by a killer in his dream, Jinyoung thought.

“Jinwoo hyung stopped by, and he brought us some soup. He said that he just done a cooking class and cooked for us.” Jinyoung said while sitting beside Mark.

“Huh? Why don’t you wake me up!!” Mark grabbed Jinyoung’s shoulder tightly.

Jinyoung ditched Mark’s hand on his shoulder, and then he sighed.

“He didn’t want us to wake you up, cause he knew that you must be tired.” Jaebum, who were listening from outside went in to the room for changing his clothes. Mark took a deep breath as he relieved that Jinwoo is going to married was only in his dream. But he also dissappointed to himself cause he missed a chance to meet Jinwoo.

He stood up then went to the kitchen, the soup was in the bowl. Mark took a smaller bowl and filled it with rice before he poured Jinwoo’s soup on his bowl. He pulled the chair then sat on it as he started to eat. He cooked well.. Mark thought.

After he finished eating, he did the dishes and then he went to his room to take his phone. He called Jinwoo, and thankfully Jinwoo picked up the call fastly.

“Hey, hyung. Why don’t you tell me that you’re coming here?” Mark asked, as he still dissappointed he couldn’t meet Jinwoo. He really wanted to tell everything about his idol life with Jinwoo.

Jinwoo chuckled after he heard Mark’s question. “You were sleeping so peacefully, so I ask your members to not wake you up.” He said.

“Aniya, why don’t you tell me before?” Mark asked again.

“Well, I was going to make a surprise for you guys.” Jinwoo replied as he giggled quietly.

“I hope the soup is your taste!” He continued.

“It’s really good hyung. I want to eat them all.” Mark said while smiling. He really missed Jinwoo, once they met he really needs to hug that petite guy and never let him go.

“Were you busy, hyung? You rarely reply to my chat.” Mark encouraged himself to ask that question. Even though he knew that Jinwoo would reply the question nicely.

“I’m so, sorry! I was so busy on the previous week. I need to help the Professors to check the exam answer.”

Mark relieved after he heard Jinwoo’s answer. He really hoped that nobody is having a crush or relationship with Jinwoo, cause he wasn’t ready for a heartbreak yet. And the tall guy that he saw on the concert.. Oh he probably just another Jinwoo’s friend. He needs to stay positive.

“And then, how was the idol’s life?” Jinwoo asked.

Mark replied with a chuckle then he took a deep breath. “It’s really tough, hyung. I wish I could get back to the old times, when I was a trainee.” He said.

“Yaa!! Don’t say like that. You were the most enthusiastic person that I ever met. You even worked so hard during your trainee days. I know you won’t give up that easily.”

Mark touched his own chest. Jinwoo’s words, as always, could make his heart warm and his spirit back. He never knew what Jinwoo’s magic, but he always falling for it.

“Markeu? Are you still there?” Jinwoo asked since they were no sounds for a minute.

“Yeah hyung, I’m here! Thank you for couraging me. You always know how to motivate people.” Mark said sincerely. He was waiting for Jinwoo’s sweet voice again, but then he heard another guy’s voice from the opposite.

“Let’s go, Jinwoo-ya! We’re going to late for the movie.” It was probably what the other guy said. Mark could felt his head burned, he didn’t know who that guy was and were they going to a movie together? Going on a date? And he knew that guy was a little bit mad, probably because Jinwoo was talking on the phone with Mark too much?

“I-I’m sorry, Markeu. I need to hang up the call. Later, I’ll call you again. Good luck and fighting, Mark! You can do it.”

Mark wasn’t say goodbye yet to Jinwoo, but Jinwoo hang up the call already. Mark sighed as he threw his phone to the bed. Who the hell that guy was? What was his relationship with Jinwoo? He was going to threw everything on the room, but he took a second to think again.

It was only his friend, Mark was pretty sure.