his brother

The Pretty Guy

Pyo thought that Mino was so strange now. It was kinda rare, a Song Minho studied hard and ignored him when he asked him to go out together. 
Mino was so determined, he didn't care what his friends said but he only care for the exam. Ah and Kim Jinwoo, he did this cause he didn’t want to lose a chance having a date with someone that he adores a lot. Not adoring anymore, Mino was falling in love with that small guy.

Mino just finished his last exam today, and he walked out from the classroom with a weak steps. It was really hard, even though he studied a lot on this subject lately but still.. it couldn’t be helped. Pyo embraced him from behind as usual, and greeted him.

“Bro! Since the exam is over, wanna have some fun tonight?” Pyo said as he let out a naughty smile after he finished his sentence.

Well, it’s been a while since he spent his time together with his friends. But he hadn’t see Jinwoo for a week, and he missed him a lot. He wanted to see him but he also wanted to hang out with his friends.

“I will tell you later whether I’m joining or not. See you, bro!” Mino patted his friend’s shoulder as he walked fastly through the basement.

He drove his car fastly to Jinwoo’s apartement, he really needs to see his vitamin. Someone that could refresh his mind and make him forget about the heavy things. Kim Jinwoo, has become so important in his life.

Mino stood up in front of the door, he didn’t forget to bring Jinwoo’s favorite cake. He knocked on the door happily, then someone opened the door.

Huh? Who is this? He never saw this guy before. Mino looked confused, so does the person who opened the door.

“Hyung!” The guy called Jinwoo who was on the kitchen. Jinwoo ran fastly towards the door, still wearing an apron and looked so messy. He widened his eyes as he looked Song Mino was standing there.

“Mino! Come in.” Jinwoo said as he let out a smile after he saw Mino’s face. Mino just nodded then he went in to the apartement. He still wondering who is this guy and why he was here with Jinwoo? Aish. Mino couldn’t stop being a jealous human being when it comes to Jinwoo.

“Nah, let me introduce him to you. Hanbin-ah, this is Mino. And Mino, this is Hanbin. He is my cousin.” The brown haired guy said as he understand what was on Mino’s mind.

“Nice to meet you.” The two shake hands.

“Wait, the dinner is ready.” Jinwoo went to the kitchen again and he was so busy there. Mino and Hanbin was sitting in an awkward atmosphere.

“I’m glad that hyung has a good friend here.” Hanbin finally spoke up to lessen the awkardness. Mino nodded.

“Your hyung is a nice guy. He is a hardworker too, sometimes I’m afraid that he will get sick cause he is really busy.” Mino replied. He thought that he need to get closer with Jinwoo’s family too.

“You know, Jinwoo hyung ever get bullied when he was on high school. He didn’t have the same interest as the usual guy. He likes to cook, sing, and some kind of girly activities. He was called as a weird before, he only got 2 friends and they were girls.” Hanbin told Mino about Jinwoo’s background story. Mino nodded as he understand.

“Don’t worry, people around him here are not like that. We like your hyung cause he is so kind and warm-hearted.” Mino said.

Hanbin let out a smile then he stood up. “Good then, I hope you can take care of my hyung well.” He said as he walked to the kitchen too cause they heard Jinwoo was calling them from the kitchen.

Mino also stood up then he walked to the kitchen. Jinwoo was still busy serving the foods and putting it on the table.

“Ja, Mino just finished his exam. So I cooked the special dishes for all of us.” Jinwoo said in an excited way. Mino just smiled after hearing Jinwoo’s voice. He couldn’t imagine how gloomy Jinwoo was when his friends bullied him cause he was different.

Jinwoo sat beside Mino and took some foods and placed it to Mino’s plate. They enjoyed their dinner with a nice atmosphere. Mino, as usual, telling some jokes that only Jinwoo could understand and laugh for it. In the other hand, Hanbin just smiled when he didn’t understand. He was just glad that his brother laughed a lot when he was with Mino.

From the way Hyung told me everything about this guy, his eyes were sparkling like he was falling in love. I am glad that Hyung finally could find someone who is kind and understand him well. I hope nothing can stop their happiness.

--

Hanbin went to sleep early that night, cause he was going to go back to Imja in tomorrow morning. After doing the dishes, Mino walked to the couch and sat beside Jinwoo who was busy with his laptop.

“Still doing some works, huh?” Mino asked as he looked at the screen. It’s all about accounting, something that he really hates.

“Yeah, I’m bored when I have nothing to do.” Jinwoo replied, still looking at his laptop and typing on it’s keyboard. Mino just shook his head and covered Jinwoo’s eyes with his hands.

“Don’t forget about your promise to me.” Mino said with his husky voice. Jinwoo was a little bit shivering when he heard Mino’s voice was so close to his ear.

“Um, okay..” He replied as he tried to make a distance with Mino. He felt so awkward, his heart beated so fast like crazy and he couldn’t control it anymore.

Mino smiled as he stood up, then he messed the other guy with a caring smile.

“I need to go home, you really need to sleep after this, okay? I don’t want you to be sick when we have our date.” He said as he pinched Jinwoo’s cheek.

“You’re talking like you’ve passed all the tests well.” Jinwoo sticked out his tongue cutely. If Hanbin wasn’t there, Mino would probably kissed him at that moment.

“I’m going to pass it all, you just need to prepare yourself.” Mino smirked as he walked to the door. He opened the door while looking at Jinwoo.

“Good night, my vitamin.” He said then he went out from the apartement, left out the tiny guy blushing and smiling widely.

--

(A/N: HELLO! Sorry for just updating this fics. My pc was broken and everything's gone in my pc, also this fic's file ;-; I hope you guys like this chapter.
And I miss WINNER a lot! I really wish for their comeback soon, cause I need to see my songkim on the stage huhu.