how we meet + again

The Pretty Guy

His name is Song Minho. He is a flawless guy, with handsome face and endless wealth. A lot of pretty girls have been trying to get close with Mino, that’s what  people called him, but nobody could get his heart.

“are you gay?” his friend, Jihoon asked him. Mino shook his head.

“You are kidding me. I just, can’t forget about a child that I met when I went to Imjado.” He replied.

His mind went back to 17 years ago, when he was a child. He and his family went to Imja Island, to see his father’s business. Little Mino was a curious boy, he really likes to walk alone and looking for new things.

“Hey!” A child, with short hair greeted him with a pretty smile. Mino looked at the child, and replied the smile without any hesistate.

“You shouldn’t be alone at the dock. Where is your parents?” This child was taller and looks like older than him. Mino just pointed randomly.

“Aish, we should looking for your parents now.” The child’s voice was like a boy, but it’s more shrill and sweet. The appearance looks like a guy, but his face looked so pretty- Mino was confused whether this child is a boy or a girl.

Then, Mino’s parents went approach them.

“Mino! We’re looking for you.” His mom said while hugged him.

“Thank you for being with our son, Jinwoo-ya.” Mino’s dad said.

Huh, Jinwoo? It sounds like a guy.. Mino thought.

“No problem, ahjussi! He is so cute, hehe. Ah, I just made this bracelet with my friends. Please take it, Mino-ya.” The pretty boy handed him a bracelet, made of clamshell and pretty coral.

“T-thank you, hyung.” Mino replied and called him hyung with a very small voice. He wasn't really sure that time.

The guy smiled and nodded. “You’re welcome, Mino!”

Jihoon shook his head. He already heard that story for about 30 times in his life, from Song Minho. Mino still wear the bracelet until now.

“What a pretty God’s creature. I wish I could meet her again.” Mino said.

“You said that the child was a guy?” Jihoon asked. Mino kept saying that the child was a girl.

“She is so pretty, Jihoon-ah. Her eyes were sparkling, and clear like the sea. I never met such a pretty eyes like that before.” Mino replied.

“Of course, you were a 7 years old boy. Geez.” Jihoon rubbed his own nape.

Mino laughed, and then stood up. “We should go to the campus, or we’re going to be late.” He said to Jihoon while took his bag from the couch.

“Yep, let’s go brother.” Jihoon stood up and followed Mino who already walked out from his house.

Jihoon and Mino were on the 3rd year now. They are not so dilligent student, but not a really bad too. Mino just need to graduated from this university with a nice score, then he can handle all his father’s business.

They went in to their first class now, it’s management class. Mino doesn’t really interested with business things actually. He loves music and rap too much. When he had a time, he went with Jihoon to a club where underground rappers gather.

10 minutes after they sat on the chair, a young man entered the room with a lot of books in his hand. He looked so tiny, and weak. He placed the book on the teacher’s desk, and wiped his sweat with tissue.

“Hello, everyone.” He bowed in front of everyone in the class.

“My name is Kim Jinwoo, since professor Park can’t attend today’s class, so I replaced him for today. Please be nice to me.” he bowed again. The other students were chuckling because of this, maybe he isn’t a professor yet, cuteness. He looks like a 17 years old teenager.

He his laptop and the projector, and showed his slides on the screen. He continued the material that Professor Park gave.

Mino couldn’t take his eyes off from this guy. He probably Professor Park’s assistant. His name is Kim Jinwoo, exactly the same as the Imjado’s girl name.

The management class ended after 2 hours.

“Remember to do your task, and collect it on time, okay? You guys can give the file to me, but the score is based on Professor Park.” He said at the end.

“Yes, sir!” The students replied, and went out from the room.

“Let’s go to the canteen.” Jihoon asked Mino. Mino shook his head.

“You go first, I will catch you later.” He replied. Jihoon just nodded and left the room too.

Mino walked towards the teacher desk, when sir Jinwoo was tidy up his things. When Mino was a little bit too close, Jinwoo looked at him.

“Oh, hello- can I help you?” He asked.

Mino just shook his head, and looked into Jinwoo’s eyes deeply. He certainly that this is the same Jinwoo that he met in Imjado.

Jinwoo felt a little bit strange with this student. But he need to throw away the negative think for his students.

“If you need a help, you can call me.” Jinwoo said while bring his many things. He was about to fell everything off, but Mino caught him.

“Let me help you, sir.” Mino said while took a half of his books from Jinwoo’s hand. Jinwoo just nodded, and looked at this strange student.

Mino and Jinwoo walked head to the teacher’s room. Mino adored his cute face and pretty eyes, he looked like younger than him 5 years when actually he is older. Jinwoo stopped walking, and placed his things on a desk. Well, it’s actually Professor Park’s desk.

“Thank you, uh..”

“Mino. Song Mino.” He replied.

“Ah, Mino. Thank you again.” Jinwoo bowed several times at him. Mino laughed. Jinwoo actually doesn’t suit as a Professor, he is too kind yet cute.

“Okay, sir Jinwoo.” Mino smiled and walked out from the teacher’s room.

Jinwoo sat on the chair, and tidy up everything again. He just make sure that he doesn’t lose anything. After he finished, he relaxed on his chair.

“Song Mino... seems like I ever heard that before..”