Choices

Chanwoo Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanwoo always wonders.


How do you please a man who is always grateful for everything that he is already given in this world?

 

How could you be nice to the nicest person ever without wanting to in the end?


It's impossible from Chanwoo's perspective, but still, it’s something he always wanted to do. Everytime he tries to be nice, he always ends up doing the opposite when it comes to this man.


Why is this a big of a deal? You may ask. Well, this person yesterday complained to him with all the harshest words Chanwoo thought he could ever say. He complained on telling him that he would do anything for Chanwoo, defend him when the others don't, but all he ever got from Chanwoo was just meaning remarks and playful words to tease the older.

Who can blame Chanwoo though? That's his way of showing his love and affections. It's not his fault for not using those cheesy 'i love you and appreciate you' sayings Donghyuk always done to everybody. Should he be like Donghyuk just to please him?? Is Donghyuk that perfect that the hyung even prefers him than Chanwoo himself?!?


Okay maybe that's not the point.




Well, anyways.





Chanwoo still wonders.






How the heck can you be nice in a non-cheesy way?





***

 


"YAH YOU LUCKY BASTARD" Jinhwan shouted full of anger. Chanwoo could only chuckle at the older's remark. "Yes you are lucky, you got the points by the last chance" Donghyuk complained. Chanwoo then let out his tongue teasingly. He hasn’t won anything ever since the shooting of Kony’s Wintertime started. What a disgrace to his image and pride! He needs to win at least once. Plus, he’s not lucky, more like ambitious.


"The prize is mine~ whether you like it or not~” He said teasingly. He isn’t even that happy. He doesn’t really think massages are that great. Then he has this idea. Maybe this would be a perfect time for him to act.

 

“Since I don’t think I really need a massage that much, I want to give this prize to someone who I think need this more than me” Chanwoo announced. He could hear some of his hyungs squeels in excitement. Chanwoo could only grin at the situation. “Close your eyes, hyungs! I’ll hug the winner from the back” Chanwoo demanded again. They all did as told and the tension suddenly fills the air. The hyungs really want the prize, Chanwoo thought.

He then walked slowly to Yunhyeongs direction, getting ready to hug him but then he stopped as he realizes that Yunhyeong opened his eyes to go to Jinhwan to make him think Chanwoo chose him, the eldest. Chanwoo froze to let him do his thing causing the others to laugh after Jinhwan realized that he was scammed.

 

“Alright, alright guys. Let’s do it seriously now” Chanwoo said in attempt to make everyone to get back to their places and calm down. After everyone was placed and was in a state where their eyes were closed, Chanwoo finally got to hug Yunhyeong from behind and chooses him. After noticing he was picked, he was obviously shocked to the point that he was screaming from happiness.

Chanwoo smiled at his response but the others protested, saying he can’t just pick Yunhyeong because he looks like him. Well, they would complain no matter who he picks so he just say what came into his mind that time.

“Yunhyeong hyung has been tired lately.”

If this wasn’t recorded, Chanwoo would guarantee Bob

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter