Do You Miss Me?

The Heart of A Fangirl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a week since Sungjae last meeting with Sooyoung. Her carefree attitude never fail to amaze him. It has been a while someone actually treated him like a normal person rather than an idol. He really wants to meet her again but his schedules wouldn’t allow him to do so.

“Manager hyung, would I get any rest in between my schedules today?” It’s early in the morning where manager hyung would gather all the members and announced their schedules of the day.

“I guess, you have free time on the evening, but at night you have fan signed event. Since, it’s in Seoul, so you could have your own time to enjoy. Do you have any plan to go out?” Sungjae smile happily knowing that finally he get the chance to meet his fangirl. The one and only fangirl that he really want to meet.

“Yes I already have my plan to meet someone. But I don’t know if I could meet her or not” Sungjae speak out his mind, contemplating on whether he could meet her or not.

“What’s wrong with you? You have a plan but not sure either you could meet or not. Made up your mind, Sungjae-ah. Also, be careful when you’re going out. Maybe there would be sasaeng fans would follow you. I don’t want anything bad happens to you”

“Thank you for the reminder, hyung. I’ll take good care of myself” Sungjae excitedly planning his day.

“I hope she’s there today”

 

“Ahjusshi, long time no see” Sooyoung happily take the seat beside him. It has been a week after they last met and whenever she walk pass the street, she would take a look at the bench there to make sure either he’s there or not. But it always end up in disappointment. 

“Ahjusshi, why it’s hard to meet you, lately? Are you busy at work?”

“Why? Do you miss me?” Sungjae teasing the girl in front him. She sure have her cute side when her cheeks form a crimson red upon hearing his question. But, she try her best to maintain her cool image as always.

“I m-miss you? N-no way!” Sooyoung stuttered at her own words. She mentally curse herself when she stuttered at her own words. Obviously her action shows it otherwise.

“See, you stuttered at your own words. Just admit that you miss this ahjusshi, right?” Sungjae smirk looking at her. But, deep inside, he’s the one whom actually miss her so bad. Everytime he looks at all the fangirls in every event he attended, she tried to search for her presence in the crowd but it only led to disappointment.

“Of course not!!!” She raise her voice as always don’t want to admit her lose. Yeah, she is one of the competitive girl whom would never let anyone step on her. Also, she don’t want her cool girl image to be destroyed in front of the ahjusshi whom she had no idea how he looks like.  

“Oh, by the way you admit it by yourself, that you are an ahjusshi. Yes!! Finally! So from now on, I can comfortably call you ahjusshi” she smile widely showing her cutely crescent eye smiles. At that moment, Sungjae heart skipped a beat at the sight of cute girls in front of him. Without knowing, his body reacted to it. Blood rushes to his face clearly showed he’s blushing hard. Sooyoung spotted the changes when she noticed his stare towards her.

“Ahjusshi, your face…. Are you okay?”

Sungjae blinked and get back to his senses seeing her hands waving in front of his face. He turn his head facing away from her to avoid any eye contact. “I’m fine. Totally fine”. His mind wandered around to search for a new subject to divert her attention on his blushed face. Suddenly, he remember about the present he brought to her.

“Oh, I’ve brought small present for you. Here” He opened his bag and gave her the signed CD of their latest L.U.V album. She widens her eyes out of shock seeing the signed CD and of course, expressive Sooyoung jumped happily and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter