The Concert

The Heart of A Fangirl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chanyeol-ah, where are you? I've already arrived at the concert hall. Are you coming or not?" Sooyoung shouted at him on the phone because of the loud noise surrounds her at the concert venue.

"I'm sorry Sooyoung-ah. My cousin came yesterday and I need to entertain them today. I'm sorry for not telling you beforehand."

"It's okay. I'll go first. See you later" Sooyoung hung up the conversation and walk by herself to the VIP seat. She wore the hairpin that specially made with her idol name.

"Damn I feel so lonely right now without him. Sungjae oppa please come out faster. I need to see your handsome face, right now" She looks around seeing everyone busy placing their placard, holding their light stick and searching for their seat right before the concert.

After a while, the concert hall turns dark. All the light stick start glowing and waves of blue ocean can be seen beautifully brightens the hall. All the members start to come out one by one. The fangirl shout can be heard everywhere in the hall. When the last member come out, Sooyoung shout her hearts out calling for her idol. She momentarily forgets the sadness being left by her best friend. Yook Sungjae completely took all over her minds at that moment.

The concert went out well and sometimes whenever Yook Sungjae came across her seat, she is calling his name to get his attention and at one time, he heard her and wink at her cutely. Sooyoung almost fainted by that one wink and if she could not have enough mind control, she would go crazy because of that.

After the concert finished, she is in need to go to the toilet. She wander around looking for the toilet sign. She rushes to the toilet when finally she found one and walk inside without even looking at the sign beforehand. She rush to the toilet stall and finish her business.

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhh, Byuntae (ert)... Save me" Sooyoung shout so loud seeing the man figure doing his bussiness when she come out. The man turns his his back facing her.

"Arghhhhhhh sasaeng fan. Manager, save me" The man shouted when she is looking at him doing his business and he rush to finish it quickly. Sooyoung close her not-anymore-innocent eyes and turns her back on him. Because of the sudden event, she does not even looking at the person.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter