The Lawsuit

The Heart of A Fangirl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You should arrest her, she's a stalker. What if she expose all of the pictures of me in the toilet online? She's a sasaeng fan obviously. " Sungjae raged in anger. He stand up and even hit the table while giving his statement letting out his anger. Changsub and Minhyuk tried their best to calm his down.

"Sungjae-ah, you should calm down a bit. We are now in a public and what if media get this online? Sit down and get back to your senses" Changsub holds Sungjae arms and drag him down to get a sit. Sungjae let out a deep sighed and sent the girl near them a death glare.

Her heart broken seeing her idol whom she fantasised far different from reality. She's scared out of her wits being alone at the police station. She knew that in a while, her family would came and it would be even worse seeing her mom. Her heart pounded like crazy. Luckily, there is an angel beside him, Minhyuk politely told her to calm down.

"Sooyoung-ah, are you okay? Did you hurt anywhere? I'm sorry for coming late" Chanyeol rushes inside after seeing Sooyoung presence. He was scared when she calls him asking for his help. He even left his cousin, and went to straight to her house informing her family about her condition.

"Chanyeol-ah. Thanks for coming. I'm so scared" She holds his arms asking for protection.

"Are you okay, uri-Joyyiee?" Irene calmly talks and patted her back to calm their maknae.

"Joyyie-ah, I already told you, not to sneak out and go for that concert. I told you to behave my dear, now what? You even promise me before" Wendy start to nag at her.

"I'm sorry unnie.... I don't know this kind of things would be happening" Sooyoung started to sobs feeling regret on her decisions and makes her family worried so much about her.

"I'm sorry for all the trouble my sister had caused. But, can we settle this in a good terms?" Irene calmly trying to negotiate with the BTOB members. Changsub and Minhyuk blink their eyes looking at the goddess in front of them.

'How could she speak so calm, and even her serious face can make your hearts calm and want to gives everything' Both of the hyungs really admiring Irene at that moment and fanboying over her.

"No. I'm not going to settle this unless it is by law" Sungjae arrogantly crossed his arms and doesn't even gave her a glance.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter