The Struggle is Real

The Heart of A Fangirl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Omooo, uri-oppa is so handsome” Crimson red clearly form on Sooyoung cheek upon looking at the picture of Sungjae at the Baeksang Art Awards 2016.   She smile widely just by looking at the picture of her idol. 

“Yah! What are you doing? Why are you blushing? Are you watching ?” Sooyoung raise her head to look at the man in front him wearing the surgical mask and cap. He look so casual in his white shirt, red sweater and matches with black spectacles and black beanie. The mask complete his fashion and give mysterious vibe. It is easy to mistake him as celebrity in hiding, but Sooyoung as always being oblivious on her surroundings.  

“? I’m still underage. If I want to watch, I’ll make sure Sungjae oppa is the lead. Hahahha” She let out one loud laugh at her own words especially added with some wild imagination. She is so carefree and always said whatever inside her mind.

“Yah!! How could a high school like you said something like that? Sungjae is an idol and actor not a star" He shook his head at her words. ‘How could she said something like that to me? Oh, she don’t know who I am yet.’

“Ahjusshi, why are you blushing? Your neck is clearly red. Are you thinking of it? Aiiiieee byuntae ahjusshi” She smile widely seeing the man in front of her clearly blushing and cover his neck after she said that. She loves to especially knowing that he is embarrassed after hearing what she said.

“Choding (elementary school kids). You should study not thinking of that stuff. You are still young” He take the seat beside her and avoid having eyes contact with her. This girl is so carefree with her words.

“What are you looking at? Show me, faster! It's better not a . ” He lean in closer and demand to look at her phone.

“Here! I’m not that byuntae like you ahjusshi. I read an article on Sungjae oppa at his Baeksang awards. He’s so handsome in black suit” She show her phone to him. But, he simply took it from her hand to have a closer look.

“Let me see! Btob Yook Sungjae 'Capture the Heart of Fangirls'. Omoo he’s so handsome in black suit” He nodded his head in agreement. Feeling proud of himself seeing all the articles about him.

“Ahjusshi, perhaps are you one of Sungjae oppa fanboy?” She amaze at his reaction reading the articles. This is the first time she see a guy agreed with her not even Chanyeol. Chanyeol always show his poker face whenever she forced him to look at Sungjae picture. But, this is different case, he nodded and even said that Sungjae is handsome.

“Yes, I like him too. Why? What’s wrong if I like male idol? Is there any rule for male fanboy to only like female idol?”

“Ooooo Ahjusshi jjang! I love that finally I have friends to enjoy my love to Sungjae oppa. But, you are not gay right?”

“What??” His eyes widen out of shock hearing her question. “Being a fan is not about ual attraction especially to opposite gender idol. You should enjoy and love their music, their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter