Fan Meeting

The Heart of A Fangirl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chanyeol-ah. Faster please. If not, we would miss the event"

"I've no more energy to run. We've run for half a kilometre and my feet have no more strength left, Sooyoung-ah" Chanyeol panted try to catch his breath after all the ran they have gone through. He is not as athletic as compare to Sooyoung.

They ran with Sooyoung lead the way. She grabbed his hand and force him to run together with her even though he keeps whining and stops catching his breath. Finally they arrived at the event and Sooyoung get into the long lines. She walks to the front patiently waiting for her turns. She holds her camera taking the picture of her idol from a far. Actually, it is Chanyeol camera she borrowed because she broke her camera a week before the event after being in charge to take picture for the school event. Meanwhile Chanyeol patiently waiting for her, holding her present for her idol.

"Finally..." Sooyoung smile when finally it's her turn but the gate suddenly close right in front of her.

"Why? Why did you close the gate? I need to meet my oppa"

"We are sorry but this event is exclusive for 100 early fans. We are sorry for that, miss"

"Please, please. Just this once. I am Yook Sungjae oppa fansite admin. I need to meet him. Just this once, okay? Please, let me pass" Sooyoung begging to the guard to let her pass but he firmly say no to her.

"It's okay Sooyoung-ah. Next time, okay?" Chanyeol try to cheer Sooyoung whom still depressed with the facts that she can't meet her idol today.

"You never be this sad even you ranked last in school, but now you look like you lost everything. I would never understand you and your obsessions"

"But oppa. I have a better idea. Let's go" She grab his hands and walks to the event's exit door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter