Fanboy & Fangirl

The Heart of A Fangirl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chanyeol-ah, why did you love to study? I don't get it how could you spend the whole day looking at all this numbers"

"I don't know. Maybe because of you"

"Huh? Why me? Weird man as always..."

"No. Because you always come to me if you have a problem. I want to help you when you have problem in study as well. So I need to learn in order to teach you.." He smile sweetly at his best friend. He try his best to teach her even though it does not help her rank at all.

"Howaaaa... Impressive man. I thought you already declare husband and wife with all your books" Sooyoung giggled teasing him but deep inside her heart, his words make her heart beat faster. She never thought that her best friends could give her such a sweet remark.

', heart rate could you please back to normal? He is my friend for god sake'

"You know what, if you take off your spectacles, surely you would have many fans. That spectacles is a serious NO NO" She try to take off his spectacles but he stop her hands.

"Yah, I couldn't see properly without this spectacles. I wore it since I was 5. I wouldn't change myself for other"

"Good. That is what I like what about you. Never change yourself for other. Just be yourself, okay? Always be my chanyeol and my slave" She mess with his hair and patted his head like a kids.

"Your what? PARDON ME? Mind to repeat your words?"

"Keke, my best friends. Just kidding. Aigoo, you really no-jam (no-fun)"

"Okay let's continue our study and then we can go for our part-time job"

Chanyeol teach her algorithm patiently even sometimes he even need to raise his voice because she doesn't pay any attention to him instead playing around with her phone. Chanyeol try his best to help her in everything she needs because she is one and only best friends he have. He doesn't even know how to socialise and Sooyoung on the other hand is friendly to everyone. They were complete opposite of each other but their friendship still strong despite their differences.

"Yah, how could you sleep in the cafeteria? Why did you come home late yesterday?" Wendy unnie approach her dongsaeng whom leaning her heads on the table.

"I went to Chanyeol house to study. Ahh unnie, I want to take a nap. Today class is so boring"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter