Truth behind Basketball

The Heart of A Fangirl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Here ahjusshi! Catch this…” Sooyoung pass the ball to Sungjae but he failed to get it. He walk towards the ball bounce it on the floor and get it back.

“Ahjusshi. Why can’t you catch that simple throw? If it is Sungjae oppa, surely he would catch that like a pro” as always the best example on everyday life for her is always Sungjae oppa.

“How did you know that he can catch that?” he shook his head. This girl really have lots of beautiful fantasy of him.

“I watched him playing basketball in his drama. Surely, he good at it” Sooyoung proudly mention about her favorite scene in School 2015 drama. Of course, everything on the screen had probably undergoes hundredth times of editing process so what she watched obviously far from the reality.

“Joy-ah, you should know how to differentiate drama and reality. Gong Taekwang from the drama and Yook Sungjae in reality is a completely different person” he tried to explain himself. Actually, he don’t want her to always fantasize the good side of him. He wants her to know Yook Sungjae, human with lots of flaws, crazy hot-tempered and lonely by himself.

“I don’t know. How well did you know Yook Sungjae oppa? I mean you are his manager right? Of course you knew lots about him” she asked him but at the same time motioned him to throw the ball from his hands. He throw it at her, by her quick reflex she catch it and challenge him.

“I know him very well. More than anyone else” he answered her at the same time, he tried to snatch the ball from her. But she casually bounced the ball and smirked evilly as she sensed that the way he try to snatch the ball is very amateur.

“Yah, perhaps ahjusshi being his manager so that you could be his sasaeng fans. How could you know him more than anyone else?” she ask him even while her hands busy bounced the ball and headed towards the goal. Surely she would never let him win the game. She try to by going on his either side before she attempt to throw the ball into the net. He failed to catch her and fall on his knees.

“I’m not his sasaeng fans. I am Yook Sungjae” she froze upon hearing his answer. He took the chance to score for a goal and he did it. She blink her eyes and look at him cheering for his own victory.

“Ahjusshi, what did you say earlier?” she look at him straight into his eyes. His slightly slanted monolid eyes actually reminds her of her idol.

“W-what did I just s-said?” Being so competitive and falls into the game, he momentarily forgot about his slipped of tongue.  He just realised that he actually told her the truth about him.

“You said that you are Yook Sungjae” she emphasised the name so that he could hear it right.

“You misheard it. My name is Lee Sungjae. I said I’m not sasaeng. I am LEE Sungjae” he emphasised the word Lee to clear the misunderstanding.

“Oh yeah. You have similar name with Sungjae oppa. Arasseo Lee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter