Lonely Ahjusshi

The Heart of A Fangirl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung walks happily, slightly jumping around on her way to the Baskin Robins store. She immediately place her order and waiting patiently while humming to her favourite songs.

"Why are you so perfect Mr. Ice Cream? But, my Sungjae oppa wins over you. Sorry for that, Ice-Cream nim" As always her excitement came out instinctively whenever she has an ice-cream in her hands. She walks her way out of the store and walking down the street.

"Oh, Lonely Ahjusshi!!" Sooyoung wave her hands excitedly seeing the familiar man sitting on the bench nearby the dark valley. But, the man seems so absorbed in his own world and he can't hear her greets from a far. Also, the facts that she did not call him by his name does not ring a bell for him to alert on her presence nearby. She walks toward the lonely man and take the sit beside him.

"Lonely Ahjusshi, are you still sick? Why you wear the mask again?" She sit beside him without even asking his permission. As always, she does not even care to ask on  whether he would allow her to do that or not.

"Lonely Ahjusshi?????" He raise his eyebrows at her showing his disagreement on his new nickname. 'Do I look like an old man to her?'

"Then what? Maskman Ahjusshi. I like that better. It makes you more mysterious" She act with all sorts of creepy style and trying to make her eyes smaller in an attempt to show him the mysterious vibe. But, it does not look creepy instead it is more like an aegyo with her cute voice.

"Ahjusshi?? I'm not that old, you know" He tried his best to sound stern but at the same time his heart fluttered seeing her aegyo. 'Aigoo, this little kids'

"How should I know? I don't even know how you look like. Prove it to me then" She smirked and try to challenge him. Actually, she's kind of curious on how does the man in front of her looks like. She wants to know why did the man seems so lonely, staying at the dark street with a mask all alone by himself.

"No thanks. You can call me whatever you wants" He lets out a deep sighed feel defeated and just let her call him ahjusshi which is better than knowing his true identity. He don't want his true identity being revealed especially to the school girl in front of him. It is hard for him to trust anyone. 

"Are you still sick?" She puts her hand on his forehead checking his body temperature and comparing it with her. He widen his eyes out of shock as he is taken aback by her sudden skinship. 'How could she touch me freely. Aishhh this little girl'.

"I guess you are not having a fever. Are you okay?" She pouted her lips feeling curious on the reason why he keeps wearing the mask.

"I'm not sick, little girl. How dare you touching me without my permission" He slightly raise his voice at her. Even he raise his voice out of anger, but her action does make his heart fluttered.  It has been a while, he had someone whom actually care about him.

"Ahjusshi, are you mad? I guess you haven't go for anger management treatment, right? What about my treatment last time? Do you like it?" She continued on her ice-cream happily.

"What do you think I am? A kids whom forget all their problems over an ice-cream?"

"You are not? Then what? Do you have anything  else to tell me? I'm happy to lend an ear for you" She lean in closer to him acting curious on what he's going to tell her. She puts her hair on the back of her ear showing her all ready to hear his confession.

"Yah, not too close!" He leans backward, apparently he's taken aback by her bold action again towards him. All this while, girls would have made a distance around him. He furrow his eyebrows and shook his head showing disagreement on her action towards him.

"Arasseo, are you scared of me? You looks funny ahjusshi when you are scared. What's with that eyebrows, huh? Hahaha" She laugh out loud looking at him all scared and startled by her sudden boldness. 

"Okay, anything you want to share with me?" She suddenly change her tone being serious. She knew that if she keeps teasing him, she wouldn't hear anything from him. So what is the best for now is to try act serious.

"Do you like to be a singer?"

"Huh?" She titled her head thinking. "Why you suddenly ask about it?" She seems taken aback by the sudden question thrown at her but decides to get along with it in order to get to know more about him.

"Not really because I have no confidence whenever I sings. But, I like a singer. He sings very well, and whenever I hear his voice, it soothe me" Her fangirling side came out whenever she talks about her idol in excitement. Her eyes sparkles brightly and she clasped her hand. Yes, there is only one person in her mind right now.

"Who he is? A soloist or a group?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter