Beautiful Princess

The Heart of A Fangirl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been solid 30 minutes she had been waited for her so-called Sungjae ahjusshi at their usual place. She’s still in her school uniform and holding her backpack carelessly, playing with her phone while waiting. After a while, she slowly getting bored and decided to buy an ice-cream to cool down her nerves from all the waiting. After all, the ice-cream shop is just a feet away which means she could still see his presence by any means.

“I’m sorry, Park Sooyoung-ssi?” she turned her back facing the direction of the husky voice behind her. Two man wearing a white surgical mask and a cap to cover their face makes an appearance in front of her.

“W-who are you? No. I’m not. You got into wrong person” quickly she cover her nametag but it’s a bit late as the other man had already look at it and confirm her name.

“Follow us” the man with a black shirt and white short pull her to the black van. But, he got into a wrong person. A black belt master, Park Sooyoung would never let anyone mess around with her easily. She twist his hand that grabbed her wrist, and kick her precious member. It might take a while for him to recover from her back-kick. While the other trying to save his friend, she quickly grab his hand and shoulder throw him to the ground. She twist his hand to the back and lock his knees to the ground.

“Tell me! Who send you, huh? Where are you going to take me?” she raised her voice. Luckily no one witnessed the scene. The big trees cover the view of the action drama.

“S-sorry. F-forgive us. We came here because of Sungjae. He ask us to bring you to meet him”

“Sungjae? Which Sungjae?” she tried to recover her short-term memory and recalled about her promise to meet her ahjusshi today.

“Oh Sungjae ahjusshi" she released her hold on him. "I’ll let you go. By the way, who are you?” Both of the man trying their best to stand and one thing they learnt that day is to never underestimate the strength of a high school girl.

Both of them open their mask at the same time. Sooyoung gasped and her eyes open widely shocked at the presence of the two familiar figure in front of her.

“Born To Beat. Hello we’re BTOB. Btob Eunkwang. Btob Changsub” both introduced their name as if they are in the middle of fan-meeting event.

“I’m so sorry. Did you guys hurt somewhere? I’ve no idea that you guys were behind the mask. I’m really sorry” she ask for an apology non-stop and she felt guilty all over seeing both of them start to pretend as if they were really hurt.

“Haha. It’s okay. Please don’t tell other that we got hit by girls. We might lose our fan if they knew about this” seeing the panick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter