The Angry Stranger

The Heart of A Fangirl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung walks happily from the Baskin Robins store while firmly holds the chocolate mousse royale ice cream in her hands.

"Summer wouldn't be complete without you, Mr. Ice Cream. You are definitely my perfect date" She talks like a crazy person serenading a poem towards her ice-cream. She walks towards the silent street happily enjoying her ice-cream. She stop on her spot after she heard a sobbing sound at the dark street near the end of the road behind her. She brave herself walking towards the sound and finds a man figure wearing a mask and a cap crying his hearts out. She walks her way closer to the man whom does not have any idea of her presence nearby him.

"Are you okay? Why are you crying?" She muster up her courage asking the man. He looks up and try to hide his tears with the back of his hands.

"Who are you? Are you a stalker?" He talks with his husky voice bet from crying too much.

"Yah, how could I be your stalker? Obviously you are crying so loud and I can even hear you from a distance. I'm trying to help" Sooyoung rebutted him confidently. Of course, she's not a stalker. It's enough for once being accused as a stalker by her idol and now by a stranger.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I don't know if I'm too loud" He try to stand on his own but failed. Sooyoung catch his arm just in time helping him to stand.

"Yah, are you okay? Are you sick? Would you like to go to hospital?"

"Hospital? No thanks. I'm okay" He try to walks with her support to the bench nearby.

"I don't think you are okay. You need to go to hospital"

"No, I'm not. I don't want to go to hospital" He furrows his eyebrows at the mention of the hospital repetitively.

"But, you look sick though. Why did you wear a mask if you are not sick?" Sooyoung eyeing him and curious at his appearance.

"Oh, I have a cold. I don't want other people get infected" He realised about his appearance and giving the best excuse so that he doesn't have to go to the hospital.

"Arasseo (Okay). It's up to you. It's not my body. But why are you crying? It's your cold make you felt sad?"

"It's not my cold. But, this cold world make me like this"

"Why?" Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter