The Best Man Win

The Heart of A Fangirl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chanyeol-ah, what are you doing here?” she ran towards him and casually hugs her best friends. The hug being taken differently from both sides. From one sides, it’s way of showing how she miss her best friends so much while on the other side, the hug makes electric shock all over his nerves. Definitely, both have no idea how to reach mutual feelings since there is no confession or declarations to make it happen.

She loosen her embrace. “I miss you. Where are you this past few days? I haven’t seen you for a while” she look straight into his nervous eyes and his pupil dilated as their eyes interlocked.

“I have been chosen to be school representative on National Mathematics competition. So yeah, I need to stay back at school for the preparation before the actual competition” he can’t help but smile widely at the cute girl frowning her face upon hearing what he said. Even though, few minutes before he was fumed with anger and jealousy but now it was all washed away just by seeing her beautiful face in front of him. But, since they already falls deeply in their own little world, they forgot there is a pair of eyes looking at them with his ear and neck turns into red tomato, boiling inside with jealousy at the intimacy both of them displayed.

“Aigoo, uri-nerdy yoda. You should have told me earlier. So you are together with Wendy unnie right for the competition. She must be happy” she playfully messed with his hair. He bend down his knees to let her do whatever she wants.

“Why? Why she’s happy? What makes her happy?” her remarks on her own sister makes him confused for a second. Why suddenly she said that and that makes him even more curious.

“I don’t know. Ask her by yourself. Oh, by the way. Come here. Meet my new friends” she dragged him to where she sat before and gesture him towards the man with white surgical mask, black cap and casual short pants. Sungjae stands beside her, Sooyoung looks like she stand in between two electric pole in front of her. At one sides, handsome yoda while on the other is mystery character whom the actual personality had never been revealed.

“Ahjusshi, he is my best friend as I have told you earlier, Chanyeol. Chanyeol, here is Lee Sungjae ahjusshi. My new friends since you have been missing” she took both man hands and forced them for a handshake. She smile satisfied as both being obedient follow her lead without any objections. Oblivious Sooyoung couldn’t see the eyes staring competition between the two men, which gave each other cold stare of The Best Man Win.

“Joy-ssi, I need to go first. I have something to catch up. Oh, don’t forget your promise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter