House of Cards 3

House of Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

•+•+•+•

 

4 years ago • Jeju Island • 21 years old

Chaerin looks surprised and stressed out, her eyes are red showing how she had barely slept last night.

"You love him" HaeYin says certain

"I don't" Chaerin says nonchalantly, she had been tired already to hear that question at least once every two weeks.

HaeYin scoffs "I know you do Chaerin, I have known for quiet a while that you love him and you can't stand the fact that we are getting married in a few hours" she said as venom flowed with her words.

Chaerin looked at her, her eyes red and full of hatred "I do, I do love him but what does it matter to you? He loves you so just focus on that, ignore me and my feelings" she spat, she is tired of hearing that question frequently, she was tired of HaeYin showing off and revealing intimate secrets about their relationship with her.

"How can I ignore it when my twin sister wants to steal the man of my dreams away from me?" HaeYin says with hatred

"I won't steal him away from you, I'm just his best friend and that's all I'll ever get to be while you are the woman of his dreams, the one he loves since childhood, the one he's marrying in a few hours" Chaerin can feel the pain with every word that leaves .

"Stay away from him" HaeYin warns her "after I marry him today, stay away from him! I don't want you hanging out with him at all, no more oppa, no more best friend nights, I want you out of our lives" she spoke with so much hatred

Chaerin can feel tears starting to build up "it's best if I don't attend your wedding today, tell mom and dad I got sick,, make up one of your stories that you love to tell people so much about how I get so drunk when it's clearly you" she spat

HaeYin chuckles arrogantly "oh no Chaerin-ah you will attend the wedding and be the maid of honor" she says sternly

"You want me to be maid of honor when you know I love the groom?" Chaerin chuckles

HaeYin glares at her "you will be maid of honor Chaerin then after that I want you out of our lives, I want you to see clearly who is the one he loves and lusts after"



"Do you Kwon Jiyong take Lee HaeYin to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The officiant asked Jiyong.

Jiyong looked at HaeYin and smiled at her "I do"

"Do you Lee HaeYin take Kwon Jiyong to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

HaeYin looks at Jiyong "I do" she said with a smile

Once the vows were exchanged HaeYin turned to look towards were her sister is standing as she is the maid of honor. A wide smirk plastered on her faces.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife" the minister looked at Jiyong "you may kiss the bride"

Jiyong didn't really give it anytime to think, he leaned over to HaeYin and kissed her.

The crowd erupted in cheers and claps as soon as the couple kissed, Chaerin looked at them and clapped. Dara looked at Chaerin and knew something was wrong.

"I present you Mr and Mrs Kwon Jiyong" the minister said and the couple began walking down the isle but now hand in hand, the maid of honor and best man YoungBae were now next to walk and then all the bridesmaids and groomsman.

Everyone began congratulating the couple right after the ceremony then the family began taking pictures with the couple next to the beach, Chaerin was forced into various photos as HaeYin kept pushing her into photos when she didn't wanted.

"I want a photo with only my twin and my husband" HaeYin told the photographer

Chaerin glared at HaeYin but the photo was going to be taken anyway, Chaerin fixed her purple sleeveless brides maid dress then stood next to HaeYin.

"Oh no sis, Jiyong will be in the middle" HaeYin said and now Chaerin felt uncomfortable but she didn't say anything.

Chaerin was getting tired of the way HaeYin was acting so she decided to leave the beach in which the photos were being taken, she looked for Dara.

Dara looked at her concerned "you okay Chae?"

Chaerin nods "of course I am unnie, I'm just tired but that's all"

Dara was not convinced but she nods anyway "want to go back to the hotel before the reception?" She asks

"I'll go back by myself then I'll meet you all in the reception" Chaerin said and started walking towards the hotel

Seunghyun began walking towards Dara when he saw Chaerin leaving "Is Chae okay?" He asks concern

Dara nods "she's just tired, she will rest before the reception begins" she informs him

Seunghyun nods "imagine when it's her wedding, she would be more t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter