House of Cards 9

House of Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JooSuk,

"Chaeyoon?" He asks in a whisper once again as he hold the picture frame, in the picture a woman with feline like brown eyes stares back at him.

He was sure it was Chaeyoon but something was different, the mole wasn't there. The mole he loves wasn't next to her bottom lip, the girl in the picture has no moles and her eyes were light brown not grey.

He stares at the picture confused, the woman in the picture was wearing a black body hugging dress, a smirk playing on her lips. Her hair was grey and long, she had a huge diamond ring on her ring finger.

He looked at the next frame and there laid his answer, two girls, two woman who looked like the same person.

"What is this?" He ask in a whisper confused, he suddenly remembers the conversation he had with Jisoo earlier

"Who is Chaerin?" He asks curiously

"Chaerin was your best friend and your sister in law too, she went missing 4 years ago on the night of your wedding"

"My wife's sister?"

"Yeah, she's MrsHaeyin twin sister"

"" he whispers

"Who are you?" He hears an alarmed voice ask from behind him

JooSuk turned around quickly to see a man standing on the door way with a bat on his hands, he could clearly see the man widen his eyes as soon as he turned around.

"Jiyong?!" The man asks in a shocked and loud tone


 

Seoul,

Bom sits next to HaeYin "I'm giving up soon"

"You should, leave him.. Make him see what he will miss if you truly leave him"

"I'm afraid that he won't chase after me"

"He will, he needs to get over his crazy theories about my dead sister"

Bom nods "YB is in Jeju" she comments

HaeYin raises her eyebrow "him too now?"

"Dara has been having dreams so to make her at ease YB went down to Jeju"

HaeYin nods "I can't believe they still believe she lives, she's dead and if she were to be alive then why hasn't she come back home?" HaeYin asks annoyed

"I think they just need closure, finding her body will bring them closure" Bom says understand why Dara, YB and Seunghyun still look for Chaerin. She doesn't like the idea of Seunghyun still pinning over Chaerin but she understands his reasons to a certain extend.

HaeYin on the other hand was just annoyed, annoyed with everyone who still kept looking for her twin sister.

"Her body is probably deep under the ocean, she wanted attention and she got it,, it even costed my husbands life" she said with hatred

"You don't want to find her body?" Asks Bom

"I know she's dead, finding her body won't change anything" she spat

Bom rose her eyebrow, sometimes Bom gets the feeling that HaeYin used to hate her twin, or she still does.

Bom is annoyed too with Seunghyun's obsession of finding Chaerin but she doesn't hate her, she doesn't have a reason to hate Chaerin but she has a feeling HaeYin does.

In front of Dara HaeYin speaks of her twin more fondly but when the two are alone then Bom can see the hatred HaeYin feels, Bom thinks it's because her husband passed away while looking for Chaerin.

Sometimes she thinks that maybe something happened between the twins that made HaeYin hate Chaerin so much, even if HaeYin has never said that she hates Chaerin, Bom can feel it.

"Maybe it won't but they will move on after that, right now it feels as if she's missing and not dead because they haven't had closure" Bom repeats

HaeYin rolls her eyes "maybe"


 

Chaeyoon now walks down the shore of the beach, after volunteering she headed to see her boyfriend at his workplace.

She smiles as soon as she entered the small restaurant "annyeong ahjussi" she greeted JooSuk's 'uncle'

"Annyeong Chaeyoon-ah" he greeted her back

"Where is JooSuk?" She asks after she didn't see him behind the stove like always

"This afternoon he went to deliver an order to the KJ Regency and he hasn't returned" he said worried

Chaeyoon looked at her watch "that's more than 6 hours" she said alarmed

As if on cue the phone rang and she looked closely as MrWoo answered

"Yoboseyo?" She heard the man answer

"JooSuk? Where are yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter