House of Cards 1

House of Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

|•Disclaimer: this is a short story, 10-15 chapters only•|

 

 

•Definition of Sister- a girl or woman whom has one or the same parents as you.

•Definition of identical Twin Sisters- being one of a pair, identical.


•+•+•+•


One of a pair, that's is what they felt. They were a pair, two droplets of water, identical.

On the outside they were very much alike, you can easily mistake one for the other. There was no way telling them apart at all by just their looks, if we're talking personality and character wise then you can easily tell them apart.

Lee Chaerin, a curvaceous blonde girl who enjoys outdoor life, she loves to feel the wind in her hair and the sun burning on her skin. She loves the night, she loves to walk thought the mystery of the darkness, she loves to be out and see the stars while laying down next to the beach. She loves life but somehow that is changing slowly. Chaerin has naturally light brown hair but since she hit 18 years old she's been a blonde making her natural grey eyes stand out. One thing she and HaeYin have different.

Lee HaeYin, curvaceous as well with naturally dark brown hair that she bleached to make it grey, her eyes are light brown a total contrast from her twin sister. HaeYin loves the indoor life and all it has to offer, she loves long days at the spa. Full days of shopping in her favorite stores, her nights she prefers to spend it with her current lover.

The twins love each other but one is more mature than the other, they clash due to their different personalities and perspective of life.

The older twin being HaeYin by 10 minutes exactly, her birth was just as dramatic as she is while Chaerin being the youngest one and being born second it was more calm and serene as much as it could be.

The twins grew up very close despite not getting along too great, they were always together and making each other laugh. HaeYin being the oldest loves to boss Chaerin around, Chaerin didn't mind it until she got to a certain age in which she couldn't take it anymore.

As of today the twins are 25 years old and to say life has play with their emotions is an understatement, why? Because their love and bond will be tested once again.

One will get hurt badly in the end and the other will be the happiest she has ever been.

 

•+•+•+•

18 years ago, +7 years old+

Lee Chaerin ran down the stairs of her home, she squealed in happiness as she saw her favorite cousin standing just at the end of the staircase.

"Tokki!" She squealed once again

Dara smiled and jumped in her spot, she too is just as bubbly as Chaerin "Chae!" She squealed happily

As soon as Chaerin reached her cousin she wrapped her arms around the taller girl and hugged her "unnie I've missed you!"

"I've missed you too Rinnie!" Dara told her cousin, she could tell them apart also by the beauty mark that Chaerin had just underneath her lip. HaeYin had it underneath her eye.

"I couldn't believe it when umma told me you were coming back from your vacation" Chaerin said happily.

It was summer and Dara had left for vacations with her family, "I'm happy to be back, I haven't seen YB oppa or Jiyong oppa"

Chaerin sighed a little bit "YB oppa and Jiyong oppa are with HaeYin unnie, Jiyong oppa's cousin came from Japan"

Dara furrowed her eye brows "why aren't you with them?" She asks

Chaerin smiled "I was waiting for you silly! Plus Jiyong oppa was being mean to me" she answers

"Was he teasing you again?" Dara asks

Chaerin nods "yeah and his cousin too"

Dara shakes her head in disapprovement and takes her hand "let's go meet with them"


•+•+•+•


8 years ago, +17 years old+

HaeYin laughs as she takes a shot, the loud music and alcohol in her system urges her body to move in the rhythm of the song playing.

Her laugher is heard as soon as the boy she is with at the moment wraps his arm around her waist, Jay Park.

She turns to her right to see if her twin is still in the house party and she is, she too is moving her body to the rhythm of the song playing but instead of alcohol there is a bottle of water on her hand.

She also notices Jiyong by her side, close.

She saw as Chaerin danced and Jiyong got closer to her to whisper something on her ear, Chaerin nodded her head yes then he took a hold of her hand leading her away from the crowd.

HaeYin furrowed her eyebrows and soon her mood was ruined, she pushed Jay Park closer to her and crashed her lips to his, she needed to feel loved.

Chaerin danced as she really felt the beat taking over her body, she had come to the house party because Jiyong invited her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter