House of cards 19

House of Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chaerin looked ahead as she walked on the garden, Dara had told her to feel at home. She was allowed to go anywhere she wanted and if she needed a driver then Dara's driver would be the one to take her.

Chaerin told her to please not tell her parents anything yet, she wanted to remember a little more and have more time to be able to face her sister.

Chaerin felt ashamed with herself, she didn't know if she would ever get the courage to face HaeYin or be okay to see Jiyong and her sister together.

She was distracted to notice the figure walking behind her until he called her name.

"Please leave"

"I can't, I knew this was going to happen.. I knew-"

"You were right" she said turning to look at him "I don't hate you yet but I have no desire to see you" she admits

"Chae please let me explain"

"I know you didn't remember anything just like how I am right now but the least you could of done when you found out was tell me the truth"

"I was trying to"

"No, you were trying to hide me away.. you wanted us to runaway together"

"Because I love you"

"You're married to my sister!" She shouted at him

"I know and I wish I wasn't"

She shook her head "it's enough for one of us to be hurt, don't hurt her too Jiyong.. just live your life happily with her"

He pulled her in his embrace "I can't just forget about you and everything we lived together"

"You have to" she placed her hands on his chest "I can't hurt her, I don't know her but she's my sister its more than enough for me to stop seeing you completely"

"We will always see each other, I'm part of your family"

"I know but we shouldn't be close anymore"

"That's a lot to ask"

"I don't care" she shouted again "just leave me alone, I can't do this Jiyong! Please stop pushing me in to something I don't want to do and will regret" she adds while getting away from his embrace

"Fine, we won't be close.. We will only be like two acquaintances and that's it"

"Yes, I don't want to hurt my sister"

"Is this what you really want? For me to forget about you?"

"Yeah, stay with HaeYin and make her happy.. I want you to completely forget about me"

He looked at her and nods "fine"

"Leave"

He took a deep breath and without a word he walked away from her, leaving her in the garden with tears rolling down her cheeks.

 

 

HaeYin sat inside her car, she was waiting for MrSo to get there. Once she saw the black car park beside her car she got out, she looked at the man with a questioning look.

"Why the need to show me those in person" she said pointing to the big yellow envelope in his hand

He didn't say anything but just handed her the envelope, she quickly ripped the envelope and got the color picture out. She scanned the first one, a picture of Jiyong and herself in the Jeju hotel.

She was about to say something to the man when she noticed the mole of the girl of the picture, she then noticed the different color hair and the smile that was different to hers.

"Is this a joke?" She spats

"That is the woman your husband has been seeing for months before he was found, in Jeju it is rumored that the woman went missing and was last seen with your husband"

"Do you know where she is?" She asks

"In Seoul, I just don't her exact location"

Her breathing was heavy now "find her"

"What shoul-"

"And when you do make sure she disappears"

"Mrs isn't she your missing siste-"

"My sister died many years ago, in a car accident" she said before she walked away and got inside her car.

 

 

Later that day,

"I've been thinking" Jiyong told his wife

"Uh-huh"

"We should get away, since I returned we haven't spend time together just you and me.. I want us to make a trip"

HaeYin turns to look at him and smiles "where do you want to go?"

"Somewhere far, somewhere tropical"

"Anguilla" she said with a wide smile getting close to him

He nods "sounds perfect" he said then he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her

"When should we leave?"

"I'll ask my assistant to prepare everything for this weekend, we should be gone for a week or two"

HaeYin kisses him again "I love you"

"I love you too"

 

 

By the end of the week Chaerin had already called MrsJung to ease her and promised her to visit soon, she also with the help of Dara was trying to remember her life, it seemed as if her memory has been swiped blank, she doesn't remembered anything but she was getting weird dreams since she found out the truth.

She knew those dreams related to her real life before she went missing but she kept those to herself as it showed a not so great relationship with her sister.

She knew of the trip Jiyong and her sister were making because Dara told her about it, she told her how Jiyong was trying to save his marriage and move on.

Dara and YB were very helpful from telling her stories to showing her videos and pictures of how everything was before she went missing but she wanted to badly talk with someone whom was not related to her.

She needed to let all her emotions out to someone whom was not part or close to the family, she wanted to just pour everything out with no judgement or attachment to hurting the person's feelings.

Friday night she got dressed up as how she had seen herself on the pictures and videos that Dara showed her.

She had on a maroon short dress with a coat, a pair of designer heels and her blonde her down lose in soft curls. Her makeup consisted of eyeliner and peach lips.

She walked down the stairs where she found her cousin reading a magazine and sipping tea "I'll be back Dara, I'm meeting a friend" she told Dara as her cousin sat the cup down

"Who?" Dara asks curious

"Song Minho" she admits

"Ah yeah I know him" Dara says with a slight smile

"does he know-" she now asks curious

Dara shook her head "no he doesn't, he's just a business man who wanted to buy the Regency in Jeju, not someone close" she reassured her

Chaerin smiled "I won't be long, I promise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter