House of Cards 21

House of Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What are you doing here?" Chaerin asks startled as she sees the man she least wants to see inside her room, she looked desperate around her room for an escape exit.

He stood in front of the door and locks it "we have to talk"

"We've talked already, there is nothing else to say" she points out

"Stop seeing Song" he says bluntly

Her eyes narrow on him "excuse me?"

"You've heard me, stop seeing Song- I don't like him for you"

"I don't care who you like, Minho is someone close"

He walks closer to her "please" he pleads now vulnerable in front of her "I can't hear any more things about the two of you, you're killing me"

She takes a deep breath "get used to it, I hear things about you and unnie all the time"

"I'm sorry"

"Just leave please.. I don't want to have issues with my sister"

"No one is home, Hae is with Bom right now"

She sighs "I'm expecting them, they're supposed to pick me up so leave before they get here" she lies

"I still love you"

"I don't, you're just my brother and nothing can change that"

He suddenly get closer to her and hugs her, she wanted to cry as she misses him and loves him even thought she shouldn't.

"I miss you" he whispers as he has her in his embrace

She sighs and wrapped her arms around his neck "I miss you too" she finally admits

Jiyong took that advantage to kiss her, the kiss was gentle and full of emotion. She rested her head on his chest after sharing their kiss but Jiyong was greedy, his lips locks hers in a more desperate kiss.

She was pinned against the wall with him holding both her hands above her head and his mouth on her neck, her eyes rolled back as a moan left her lips.

"Be with me" he said as his lips trailed to her covered s "please" he pleads

She moans again "We can't"

"Please" he pleads again

"No" she says now getting her senses back "now leave" she adds trying to get away from his grasp.

"I can't just leave and forget about you! I think of you every single ing minute and second of the day! I can't stand those stupid ing retards next to you as if they own you, it hurts me to know you may return their feelings one day" he sighs

"I know it's impossible for us but it doesn't change the fact that I'm completely in love you and I can't just walk away from you, it doesn't work that way" he adds

She feels as tears started building in her eyes "I know it doesn't work that way but what do you expect from me? We can't just be together behind my sister's back, it doesn't matter what relationship I have with her it isn't right.. I love you so much that it hurt but we can't be together"

He pulls her in his embrace and wraps his arms around her waist, she can tell that he's crying as she is too "I miss you like crazy.. I wish we could go back in time and stay in Jeju without any memories of all this"

"It still wouldn't be right"

"It's my fault that we're in this situation now" he tells her "if only I could have noticed my feelings for you in time, I truly wish everything had gone the right way"

"We can't keep doing this to each other" she says between sobs "we have to move on, you have to move on Jiyong"

His face hide in her neck while he cried "I don't want to move on"

"We have to" she said while crying.

 

 


Two Months later,

Bom sat in front of Jiyong "she sounded like she never really liked her" she confessed

"I have come to the conclusion that she didn't disappear just became I scared her off, something had to happened between Chaerin and HaeYin"

Bom nods "whenever we used to talk before Chae reappeared, she sounded hostile towards her"

"Has Chaerin ever mention anything to you?"

Bom shakes her head "I'll talk to her when she gets back"

He only nods now trying to avoid the subject

"She's doing good, they're in New York now as he has a few business meetings there"

He only shakes his head

"They're just friends" Bom reassures him "I know you still love her"

"Even if they are just friends she has the right to continue on with her life, I can't be selfish"

"It may hurt, trust me I'm hurting too but it's for the best"

"Hyung is stupid, I know we haven't talked for quiet a while after we had a disagreement but he will come to his senses eventually"

Bom shakes her head "I don't care if he comes to his senses or not,, I can't keep waiting for him"

"You have to move on too Bom, make a trip.. take Chaerin with you"

Bom scoffs "now that's you being selfish"

He chuckles "let me be"

Bom smiles and shakes her head "how is Haeyin?"

Jiyong's big smiles fades "she's doing good, she's avoiding Chaerin and Dara now.. she wants us to move" he admits

"Move? Where to?"

He sighs "Japan apparently, I've been thinking about it hard" he admits

"You can't just pack up and move miles away, your family is here" Bom argues

"It would be much easier for me, I would be able to move on and focus on Hae only"

Bom nods "I understand but like I said your family will miss you.. they just got you back"

He sighs "you're right"

"I know you're confused but trust me, everything will get better.. Maybe spending more time with HaeYin will remind you why you fell for her" Bom points out "just give her a chance"

He sighs, he knows that Bom is right. Ever since HaeYin and him returned from their vacation he has focus his time on work and his personal investigations. He hasn't given HaeYin the chance to truly get to know her again, he sees her in a different way than 3 years ago.

"I haven't given her a chance because everything is so suspicious" he admits "I remember her telling me 3 years ago not to keep looking for Chae"

"Talk with her"

"I don't know, something doesn't add up"

"I promise to talk with Chaerin as soon as she gets back" Bom says wanting to ease him

"Thanks Bom and I'm sorry my cousin is so stubborn, it runs in the family"

Bom chuckles "I can tell"

He chuckles as well


 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter