House of Cards 22

House of Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Speak, I'm getting impatient here"

"I don't know the person you mentioned"

Jiyong scoffs "we both know you know HaeYin, begin talking"

"Sir-"

"I will pay you a big generous amount if you tell me you're business with my wife"

The man sighs and looks behind him to notice again the two huge man pressuring him to talk "she paid me to find information on the woman you were seeing while living in Jeju, she instructed me to get rid of her" he whispered the last part

"She knows it's her sister?"

"She has known for more than 2 months now" he admits

Jiyong sighs and shakes his head "what else? The more you say the bigger the amount" Jiyong pushes

MrSo looked at the man beside Jiyong and noticed as his eyes never left him

"There is much more" the man spoke

Jiyong arched his eyebrow and waited for MrSo to continue spilling out details.

"More than 3 years ago she paid me to get rid of someone" MrSo finally confessed

Jiyong didn't speak

"She paid me a great amount for me to disappear that person before he meet and brought back her twin sister"

Jiyong's eyes now widen in shock

"She told me to make sure you never returned, you were not supposed to survive that accident if you had found her" MrSo admitted "the girl you were supposed to meet that day in Jeju turned out to be someone else and before I could give out the order to my man to abort the mission you had the accident"

"She is the one responsible for my accident?" He asks in disbelief

"She is"

"What else has she paid you to do?"

"She wants to get rid of her twin sister"

Jiyong ran his fingers through this hair now, he couldn't believe what he was hearing. He couldn't believe what his wife is capable of doing, he looked at his private investigator "is that true MrHwang?"

MrHwang nods "he's telling the truth"

Jiyong didn't know how to react, the young sweet seductive girl he fell in love with many years ago was nothing but a ruthless woman whom he doesn't recognize anymore.

"I will pay you as I promise" Jiyong tells MrSo "don't tell her you've met with me"

MrSo nods "yes sir"

Jiyong turned to look at MrHwang "keep a close eye on my wife, if she tries anything against Chaerin please stop her"

"Right away sir"

Jiyong turns to look at YB who was there with him next to MrHwang, he was the one that convinced him to get a private investigator.

YB knew he felt helpless with everything that he heard, he wanted to apologetic for making his friend his confused.

"Lets go YB" Jiyong spoke and he got in his car followed by YB.

"I'm-"

"Thank you for making me do this, it's cleared up a lot of things for me"

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to file for divorce, I can't stay with her.. I was willing to sacrifice my happiness to be with her but she wanted me dead"

"It's hard to comprehend, I can't believe she's capable of even thinking about that, let alone act on it"

"I can't stay with her any longer"

"What about Chaerin?"

"I'm taking Chaerin far away from here, I can't let her be near her sister"

"Talk with HaeYin, tell her everything you know and have her sign divorce papers"

Jiyong nods "I would feel safer if Chaerin stays with you and Dara while I clear everything up with HaeYin"

"Yeah don't worry, I'll ask Dara to tell her to go sleep over"

Jiyong nods his head once again, he didn't know what else to do.

 

 

Bom,

"I want you to come with me"

"Where would we go?" She asks curious

"States, you haven't seen your parents in a long time"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter