House of Cards 8

House of Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jeju Island • KJ Regency

"MrKwon?" The girl whispers in surprised

"Huh?" JooSuk asks confused, he turned to look behind him and he noticed that he was the only one in the line "me?"be pointed to himself

The girl vowed immediately "I'm sorry MrKwon, it- it's impossible" she whispers

"What do you mean?" Asks JooSuk in a confused tone, he looked at the girl as if she was crazy.

"You're MrKwon Jiyong, my boss" she says now more hesitant and confused

JooSuk looks at her, he was confused. This girl knew him "you know me? Can we talk somewhere private?" He asks

She nods "in your office MrKwon" she said and then she told him to follow her

JooSuk did as told and followed the girl, he was confused. The name of Kwon Jiyong didn't ring a bell at all.

He walked behind the girl and he felt somewhat of a familiarity to the hotel but he was confused. Would this be the day that he learns about himself?

The girl walked in an office and closed it after he walked in, the office was huge. "take a seat MrKwon, my name is Jisoo"

JooSuk felt uncomfortable being called that "my name is JooSuk" he said shyly

Jisoo looked confused now too, she was sure that man in front of her is Kwon Jiyong.

JooSuk saw Jisoo's confused face "I had an accident about 3 years ago and I lost my memory" he explained

She gasped "oh my! Everyone thinks you're dead MrKwon"

"I thought I had no family because no one looked for me" he confessed

"MrsHaeyin identified your body, she was devastated" she said

"Who is HaeYin?" He asks confused

"Your wife MrKwon"

He felt his heart sink, his mind went to Chaeyoon. That is what she was most scared of, him being married. "Do- do I have kids?" He asks cautiously, he badly wanted to her to say no.

Jisoo shook her head no "no MrKwon, just you and MrsHaeyin"

He was relief, he had always wanted to know about his past but now that in front of him stands a girl who knows of his past and has probably all the answers to his questions, he's afraid. He doesn't want to know anymore.

Now that Chaeyoon is by his side he doesn't wanted to know about his past, he doesn't want to hurt Chaeyoon.

He sighed "I have many questions but I want to ask something of you first"

Jisoo shakes her head yes "anything MrKwon"

"Can you keep my existence a secret? For now only" he says

Jisoo shakes her head yes once again "yeah MrKwon, I will"

"Thank you Jisoo, now.. Who am I?" He asks somewhat eager yet scared.

"Your name is Kwon Jiyong, you're 28 years old, you come from a rich family in Seoul.. You're an only child, when you turned 24 you got married to your childhood friend Lee HaeYin, MrsHaeyin is now 25 years old"

He nods "is she doing okay?"

Jisoo nods "yeah, she doesn't come to Jeju often but she's doing good"

"Are my parents alive?"

"They are but your accident effected them very badly, you being dead has effected them emotionally but mostly your mom.. First MissChaerin went missing then a year later you're accident happened and you were pronounced dead" Jisoo said watching the confused man in front of her

"Who is Chaerin?" He asks curiously

"Chaerin was your best friend and your sister in law too, she went missing 4 years ago on the night of your wedding"

"My wife's sister?"

"Yeah, she's MrsHaeyin twin sister, MrYoungbae is also your best friend he's the same age as you and you have a cousin named Seunghyun who is one year older.. You're the owner of this hotel and many around Asia"

"What did I use to do for a living?"

"A businessman, you have many hotels and resorts around Asia and the USA" Jisoo answered "You have been married to MrsHaeyin since 4 years ago, she was devastated with your supposed death"

"How did I got into a car accident? Do you know?"

Jisoo nods yes "you were here in Jeju, the day of your accident you had come in into the office to check some papers.. You left early to go to your house because you had received a call about the research of MissChaerin"

He only listen.

"After 30 mins of leaving the hotel, the police contacted us about your accident and all your family came to Jeju to see you or rather identify your body"

JooSuk shook his head "was I in love with my wife?"

Jisoo shook her head yes "you always expressed your love for MrsHaeyin and we all saw how you were always happy"

"Tell me about this Chaerin, was she important too? Has she been found?"

Jisoo smiles "she was always close to you too, you were determined to find her as well as MrSeunghyun and until this day, she hasn't been found"

"Nothing rings a bell" he confessed, he felt lost and like he was betraying Chaeyoon too.

Jisoo pouts but then she smiles "I can give you the address of your home maybe being there helps bring back memories?"

He furr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter