1.2 This Foolish thing

Cruel Mangaka and the Gentle Yakuza?

 “Where have you been?” Myungsoo stood by the doorway when Sungjong came in; from the looks of it he had been impatiently waiting for his return.

“I went to buy for tonight’s dinner, I asked Sunggyu-hyung what food you like so I’m making curry and kimchi fried rice” Sungjong took off his shoes.

 “You could’ve asked me”

“I know you were busy, your deadline’s the day after tomorrow right? I couldn’t possibly bother you at a time like this” Sungjong came to realize that the only way he could handle Myungsoo is to be directive otherwise he’ll be totally defeated. Well, he’s more of a child anyways.

“Sorry to have caused you to wait” Sungjong smiled but did not look at Myungsoo.

“Why? Is it wrong to wait?”        

Sungjong walked pass by Myungsoo and went into the kitchen, “Do you need anything?”

Myungsoo sat on the kitchen counter, “What happened?” his tone of voice show irritation.

“Nothing” by now he was sure Sungjong have been avoiding him.

“You! What happened?!” Myungsoo seized Sungjong’s hand and faced him, “You’ve been ignoring me and avoiding my eye contact! You usually scold me if I do stuffs like wait for you!”

Sungjong bit his lips, “Nothing…”

“Fine!” Myungsoo swept Sungjong on his feet and carried him to the sofa.

“Oi! What are you doing! Let me go!” Sungjong tried to escape but Myungsoo’s built was towering over his tiny frame.

“If you’re not going to tell me, fine. Just don’t ever ignore me, don’t avoid me. If I did something wrong tell me, hit me just don’t pretend I’m not here”

“I’m sorry, you didn’t do anything wrong” he closed his eyes as Myungsoo hugs him.

At times like this I’m glad he was with me, he saved me numerous times already yet I have done nothing for him. Myungsoo-hyung, thank you

Those times when I thought I’m useless you made me feel needed…

“ I’m pretty useless when it comes to taking care of things, Sunggyu-hyung must’ve told you that already, so I decided to learn about normal life and  you’re the one who’s going to teach me. So, alien, From now on stay with me don’t go too far so I won’t lose sight of you”

Back then… those words had given me hope that I’m needed. That’s why… I never want to lose this friendship; I don’t want to lose Myungsoo-hyung or anyone else anymore.

That’s why I can never tell him. 

these foolish thing 

called feelings