*Woogyu Special Episode

Cruel Mangaka and the Gentle Yakuza?

“ I told you right, he’s different” Sunggyu said while they waited for the traffic lights to go green.

The first day they met, he called him “idiot”. He calls him by his first name, and he made him stop taking up his pills” Sunggyu said without looking at his boyfriend, “ one more thing, he made him laugh. That kid, made L do things we never deemed possible.”

Woohyun looked at his boyfriend teasingly, “Now you can stop worrying about Myungsoo and all you have to worry about is me”

Sunggyu’s still focused on the road ahead, “Let’s just hope that cousin of mine’s not idiot enough to hurt someone like Sungjong”

Woohyun reaches for his hand and smiled, “Don’t worry, he’s a strong kid.”

 “What do you think will happen?” Sunggyu asked. Sometimes he can’t really comprehend those two.

“Well just hope everything turns out fine”

This time Sunggyu looked at Woohyun and smiled, “What would I do without you? I just realized how much I’m being loved”

Woohyun blushed as normally he’s the one saying all those sweet things, he reaches out and lightly hit Sunggyu on the arm, “ idiot, I’m fine with you showing me your love don’t suddenly say such embarrassing stuffs”

“Then I’ll show you” Sunggyu leans on towards Woohyun.

When someone  shouted from the car behind them, “Get going! The light’s green! We’re on a hurry!”

Woohyun hid his smile as they began to move

while Sunggyu literally pissed muttered, “ I can’t wait for vacation”