3.0 Heartlessly Considerate

Cruel Mangaka and the Gentle Yakuza?

“Ah Sungjong-ah, Sunggyu-hyung called. He said that if you like you can come down to the beach with them this weekend.”

“Really?!How about you hyung? Your work’s finished right?” 

“I don’t like the sea; I don’t like getting sand on me so you go alone, besides I’m working on a new project”

“You mean, I can go?” Sungjong asked.

Myungsoo looked at him as if not understanding what he said, “You’ve always been free to go,”

You’ve always been free to go... me? 

 Now that I think about it, he was right but why do I always feel the need to stay with him? Maybe it was because he can’t do anything for himself? He can’t cook, he can’t even take a proper bath…

… or is it because I’m the one who wants to be by his side? Arrrghh! Stop thinking about stupid stuff Lee Sungjong!

The next day, after breakfast Myungsoo locked himself up in his room. Sungjong finished cleaning the house and started to prepare for lunch. Even though he’s living as a personal assistant he’s more like of a nanny and a housekeeper in one. From time to time he would ask Sungjong about certain things he can use as a reference for his work

 like…

“Alien, when is the best day to date?”

“Alien, where would be a good place to go with your partner?”

Or things like

“Do you kiss on the first date or not?”

“When is the perfect time to hold hands?”

“ When is the best time to kiss? Morning or night?

(Face palm)

All  this time where do you get your ideas when making a manga? Don’t tell me you’ve never been into a date?”

“Will I be asking you if I had? Hurry up answer me”

“You’re lying!! With that face of yours! I bet girls are lining up to date you!”

“Shut up! Do you see any girls lining up outside?! I don’t have time for useless things like that!!”

"You deceitful multi-awarded mangaka needs to be stone to death!"

“Anyways, do you kiss lightly or deeply? How deep? Oi, Alien answer me”

*Smack

“You idiot! how should I know!?”

... .... 

However today, Myungsoo-hyung seemed distant. Though we slept together on the same bed during breakfast he said nothing, when I tried to strike a conversation about us going to the beach he turned me down and he even locked himself up in his room. What on earth is going on? Did I do something wrong?”

There was a beep on the phone.

Yes hyung!

of course I’m excited! I haven’t been out for awhile now.

Sure I’ll try but its better if you’re here

Also I wanted to talk you about something

Later?

Okay, don’t be late.

 

Sungjong heard a door slamming upstairs.

It’s already 3o’clock in the afternoon and Myungsoo still hasn’t got out of his room, he skipped lunch and now he’s also skipping snacks, an unlikely attitude for Myungsoo who’s only interest after work is food.

 Sungjong decided check on him,

 The door was open… all this time. =_=

“Hyung? I brought you your (O+O)…. Aaaah!! Hyung! Why are you lying on the floor! Get up! Are you alive! Say somethings!” 

“So hungry…”  Myungsoo can barely reach out to Sungjong… “Food…where?”

“Hyung what on earth have you been up to?! I’ve been waiting for you since lunch to come down. Don’t be so overly dramatic! Here ” Sungjong nudge the onigiri into myungsoo’s mouth”

“Shut up; let me eat in silence… “

“Fine, I’ll get another plate for you in the kitchen”

Sungjong was about to get up when Myungsoo suddenly grabs his hand, their eyes meeting for a moment,

*badump*badump

“What …what is it hyung?”

Myungsoo gazed intently at him, “… make that for two”

*annoyed

“ You could’ve just said so! Let me go!” Sungjong took his hand from myungsoo’s grasp.

“I mean, you still haven’t eaten have you? Figured out you could eat here with me” Myungsoo continues to focus on munching his food.

“You idiot! You know I’m so worried that I forgot I still haven’t eaten anything!” actually, I want to eat with him, so I waited.

“ Urusai, go get the food already”

"fine, whatever"

"Alien,"

"what is it? Spit it out already, I'll make it three plates of onigiri right?"

"Aside that... thanks for waiting. this is delicious"

*blushes

"ah ha...ha of course!"

This guy… this guy is so annoying. He really pisses me off, I’m like living in a house with a guy who has a split personality disorder, he say some cruel things then does something stupid it make me feel uncomfortable and my heart seems to flutter.

 

every time

__________________________________________________________________IDeviant_______________________________________________________________

 

L: so when is the best time to date? 

Sungjong: Well, it doesn't really matter when, just as long as you two have the same free time right?"

L: huh? i thought it was best to do dates at night, dinnerr, a few drinks then afterwards you two...

 

*Smack*Kapoww*HighKick

Sungjong: You idiot! What kind of story are you trying to visualize here! Don't confuse the anyone! This is an honest to goodness story! right? *toIDEviant

 

meanwhile....

IDeviant: (no energy) uh, Sungjong-chan, did you kick him far enough toland in outer space? *yawns Huwaah can't see him falling back. Anyways do you want a night date scene?"

(^//////^)

Ideviant became the second person sent flying out into the earth's atmosphere....