Special Chapter

Cruel Mangaka and the Gentle Yakuza?

“So what do you mean by that?

Go die isn’t really something you say to a person you just met? So I’m asking why?”

I’m Lee Sungjong and have been living for about a year and a half now with a shut in and kimchi lover mangaka named Kim Myungsoo; we began dating six months ago…

“Why bringing it this now?”

“Tsk. Tell me or kimchi’s going to disappear from our meals for awhile!” (grins)

“Hidoi!*”

“ Tell me Kim Myungsoo! 5…4…3…2…”

“It’s because I’ve never seen someone as beautiful as you in my entire life, alright?! I thought that, that moment my heart’s going to stop beating, when I said those words I was not referring to you… It was me telling myself I could die happily now that I’ve seen someone as beautiful as you!”

“ … …”

“ I even told myself you’re probably an alien, I mean someone as beautiful as you… how can that be?”

“… …”

“ Sung… Sungjong! Why aren’t you saying something? You asked for it right?”

“… Myung… Myungsoo Kyaa! Don’t say such embarrassing things like that! Baka! Baka! Idiot!”

“ Huh? What is? I just said what I thought that time. Now that I think about it, I think I must’ve fallen for you around that time”

“What do you mean around that time! That was our first meeting!”

“ That must’ve meant I’ve fallen the moment I saw you? Is that even possible? But I think it was when I held you to the sofa?”

“Yah! Yah! Kim Myungsoo Stop already! Mataku*! Don’t give me direct attacks when my guard is down!”

*boink

“Augh.  Why’d you hit me like that! It hurts! Aitsu!*”

“You deserve it!” Such a cruel person, to say something so sweet like that, I feel like my heart’s going to burst with happiness.

“So… tell me beautiful, when did you fell in love with me?”

“Oi, Myungsoo don’t come closer! Yah!”

“I won’t stop until you tell me”

“Don’t! oi! Stop it!

“Tell me”

“YADA! NO WAY!”

“euh? Hehe so you really want me to…”

*boink*boink

“Oi! You erted cousin of mine, what the hell do you thing are you doing to Sungjong so early in the morning!?”

“That hurts! Crescent eyes!”

“Huh? Wanna fight?”

“Bring it on! As if you’re gonna beat me with that eyes!

“Temee! Do you think I am blind? Come here you insolent cousin of mine!”

“Get out! This is my house! Why are you here anyways!? I’m done with work!”

*fight*bickering*pillows flying

“Ohayoo, Sungjong-ah” ^_<

“Ohayoo Woohyun-hyung” ^_^i

“My, my they’re at it again and so early in the morning, (-_-!)  Why did we ever fall to those types of guys?”

“Ah... Hehe uhmmm, Why did we again?”  ^____^

Back when my mom’s still alive, I remember her telling me that when a guy tells you he you’re pretty he likes your face, when he says you’re gorgeous he loves your body, but when he tells you you’re beautiful, then he loves you for who you are scars and all… back then I thought I was the ones who’s going to say those things to the one I’m gonna love..

I never knew, being told instead can make me this happy

So here I am Lee Sungjong at 23, dating a 24 year old mangaka Kim Myungsoo. A lot has happened, but I’m glad that I get to start my new life with him.

What will happen to us in the future? Will some things change?

Well, right now I’m too happy to even think and with him beside me I guess it’s a future I  can look forward to.

 Fin

 

___________________________________________________________IDeviant_______________________________________________________________

hi guys! I made a reference fo some of the words I used in the story

 

Reference:

Temee: Slang way to say the word “you” in a male-to-male conversation only (in a curse way)

Aitsu: another term for you.

Ohayoo: good morning

Kinigashi: informal style of wearing a kimono.

Baka: means idiot

Hidoi: “you’re cruel”

Yada: means no way/ not a chance

 

guess this is really the end of their story *sigh it was fun writing the story from the journey till the end. sometimes i get this notion that I want to continue this story, like making special episodes on Valentines, birthday, and other occasions hehe

 

however i still have a promise with Sunggyu so i have to write about them next^^