6.0 Future With You

Cruel Mangaka and the Gentle Yakuza?

“So, where’s Sungjong?” Myungsoo asked when the two had finally settled down from making fun of him

“He’s with his brother, trying to clear things up”

When they left, Sungyeol came into Myungsoo’s room.

“ You! Want another beating?!” Myungsoo growled at his self proclaimed rival.

“ Calm down, I’m not here for that, and besides it’s impossible at your state”

“ temee! Don’t underestimate me! you giant walking stick!”

Sungyeol for a moment looked amused, “hey, your name’s L right? I wonder if Sungjong looks at you the way he looked at me back then… what would you feel? To me I felt disgusted not because he’s a guy but because I hate him.”

“Hate? Why do you hate Sungjong?”

“Because he got in the way of my love, however, now that I think of it it’s more like when the person I love rejected me that night, I bent it out on him… after all he’s the reason why I got rejected too.”

“ I thought you hate Sungjong because of your sister?” Myungsoo was getting confused.

“Suhi? When we moved in to the Lee household she already had a few months left to live, the engagement was a front so Sungjong’s father could take us in and give Suhi a proper medical treatment. Though she and Sungjong did not know about that, Suhi loved Sungjong that’s why she was happy when he told her that he had found someone he likes. That time, Suhi is at her limit, I never blamed Sungjong for what happened. He’s the ones blaming himself and would not accept her death”

“Then why did you say all those things to him?”

“I’ve told you right? I got rejected” Sungyeol rested his cheek on his palm. “ I was really happy when we’re told that we’re going to live in the Lee family from now on, but then I found out that Hoya had run away, trying to find answers I became friends with Sungjong. You see Hoya and I used to play together, then we moved and Sungjong was born, he may have forgotten about me but all this time I haven’t.  Until that festival I never knew why Hoya left home.

Sungjong told me to wait for him, I never knew I’d run into Hoya. Out of nowhere I confessed to him how I feel.

“ Anoo, Sungyeol, I feel happy that you were able to tell me how you feel but I’m sorry I can’t accept your confession. You see, I have a brother and he’s very important to me I’m pursuing my dreams right now so he can see how awesome his brother is and he may want to follow his dream someday. This may sound stupid but right now all I can care about is Sungjong”

“ when he told me those words I became jealous of Sungjong, unlike you it was pretty hard to tell how Sungjong feels, I didn’t even know that he likes me if it wasn’t for that time that I went to return his book in his room and he was talking in his sleep”

“ what do you mean unlike me?” Myungsoo intervened.

“ well it’s really pretty easy to tell that you’re head over heels for Sungjong, I mean you went berserk when I slapped him then right? Just correct me if I’m wrong”

“ Whatever”

“ So when Sungjong came to me, I said those pretty nasty things. Soon afterwards I left but later I found out that Sungjong had also run away from home, one of my “fans” found out about him being a yakuza and things went pretty haywire from there. I came back trying to find Sungjong and apologize from him, I saw him at a grocery store once but I was too shocked that when he ran away I wasn’t able to follow”

That must be that time.

“I only realize later that the way Sungjong would look at me, is now the way he looks at you but even happier”

When Sungyeol left Myungsoo felt like jumping out of the window, find Sungjong confess to him and ask if he feels the same but his bruises still aches so he impatiently waits for his return.

When Sungjong came into our room that afternoon, he cried the moment he saw me. He told me that he was so happy things had finally cleared up between him and his brother, as well as that guy he likes. I was just happy to see so energetic that I forgot what I’m supposed to do, we fell asleep together.

 

When I woke up, Sungjong’s side of the bed is still warm so I can he’s not that gone for long. This kid, he knew I can’t sleep without him. I took my coat and decided to look for him. How the hell am I supposed to find him in this colossal mansion anyways? And in the middle of the night!

After almost half an hour, I found Sungjong and Sungyeol talking in the balcony. I can feel my irritation starting to bubble, I wanted to leave but somehow my ears wanted to listen. What the hell am I doing I should go…

“… live like you Sungjong” Sungyeol smiled.

What the hell is going on! Yah! What is happening here! Don’t tell me..

“ hmm, I like you too hyung to…”

That’s a lie right Sungjong! You don’t like him right? I found myself grabbing Sungjong’s hand and shouting

““Right now, I’m the one you like isn’t it?”

“ Myungsoo-hyung? What are you doing here? You have to rest!”

“I don’t care about me! This guy! You’re not gettig back with him right!?”

L glared at Sungyeol “You Bastard! I thought you already said you’re not coming after Sungjong anymore! Do I have to spell it out to you! SUNGJONG IS MINE and MINE ALONE! So, Hands OFF!!”

“oh waaah! You finally said it!” Woohyun’s voice came out of nowhere.

“Yosh! L! You better take good care of Sungjong, or else his scary father and even scarier sister’s gonna beat us to a pulp!” Sunggyu was sitting on a sofa chair near Woohyun.

 “What are you doing here? All of you?” Myungsoo still hasn’t had the grasp of situation, “Sungjong, I repeat, right now, I’m the one you like right?”

“Myungsoo-hyung?” Sungjong’s cheeks began to blush …

“Tell me okay? If not… “Myungsoo’s tears began to flow.

“Sungjong-ah, how long are you going to make that stupid brother of mine cry? Really it’s more pathetic than funny” Sunggyu grinned.

Shut up crescent eyes! My eyes are just hurt from the fight!“

“Myungsoo-baka” Sungjong wiped Myungsoo’s tears, “ I like Sungyeol-hyung as a friend, my feelings for him had long gone since I met you. What was I about to tell him is that I like him too, to start a new life”

“You mean?” Myungsoo sniffed at Sungjong like a kid

“Tsk.Just kiss him already” Sungyeol puffed, “don’t bully him anymore”

Sungjong smiled and slowly placed his lips on Myungsoo’s. “Next time if you eavesdrop on people, listen to all what they have to say, okay?”

" urusanai na! it's your fault for leaving me alone in the bed, you know i can't sleep without you right! I have wound and still I got up and look for you!" Myungsoo held Sungjong by the wrist, " Have you forgotten our rules?" 

the latter tried to back up slowly while leeting our a nervous laugh, " aha..ha of course not" 

"Then, take up your responsibility" Myungsoo leaned in closer

"Responsibility?" Sungjong tried to look away but can't, his heart is pounding so fast he felt dizzy

"You made me feel like I couldn't live without you, now I really can't even stand just not seeing you everysecond with me" Myungsoo grabs him by the waist into a hug as he rested his cheek on Sungjong's shoulder, " It's your fault, for making me feel like this. I thought I could my whole life alone, but now, just the thought of you not coming back with us scares the hell out of me. Stay with me, no one else, I never want to see somebody else's face when I wake up in the morning except yours." 

"Myung...soo" Sungjong didn't know what to do, till now Myungsoo have never been good with words but but his words, "Myungsoo-ah, I'll take responsibilty. I'll stay with you, even when the time comes that you don't need me I'll stay so don't you dare go back with your words" 

"I'll never stop not needing you" he tightens his embrace on Sungjong he brought his lips into his ears and began to whisper something

 

is this what you call being in a cloud 9? What should I do? I feel so happy right now I feel like melting

This idiot boss of mine, i just fell deeply inlove with him... 

and he said he loves me too

 

_______________________________IDeviant_________________________Special Episode next____________________________

Today is the day

when Sungjong is going to wear his uniform from a maid cafe

today we will see Sungjong in a 

 

Myungsoo" is that a big cat? a Mascot? Who the hell is this?

IDeviant: I didn't order a cat mascot *yawns Going to zzzZZZZZZZZZZZz

then the big cat took of off his head... 

 

Sungjong: It's me! It's nice isn't it? When I worked at Maid cafe's I always volunteer as the shop's mascot they also let me keep the custome. ^_______^ 

 

Woohyun: uwaah! you're so adorable Sungjong!

Sungjong: hehe thanks hyung, the kids like my customes

 

Myungsoo: *muttering what kind of maid cafe did you work with in the past?

 

Sungjong: it's a family maid cafe, we had lots of kids coming over! ... wait, what kind of uniform are you expecting from me? (cute Cat Sungjong just turned into a leopard Sungjong)

Myungsoo: ahahaha... nothing!