4.0 Future: Distant Past

Cruel Mangaka and the Gentle Yakuza?

How did things end up like this? That Myungsoo! Grrrr…

I woke up with him in the shower; I was happy he’s showing a bit of enthusiasm but why am I dress like it’s for winter in the middle of summer?!

Rule no.1 don’t be a show off.

Which I totally did not understand, I don’t have anything to show!!

Rule no.2. Stay within my vision; never go off with someone unless it’s me.

Am I a kid?!

Rule no. 3

Severe punishment will be given for breaking the first two rules.

 

He’s definitely gone too far, this idiot. What should I do, I kinda feel pissed off but happy at the same time.

This is bad. These things, I have to make it disappear before it hurts again.

 

“Whoa! Sungjong what are you wearing? It’s the middle of summer!” Woohyun greeted them when they arrived at the meeting place. Sungjong got out of the car while Myungsoo stayed behind.

“Hehe it’s nothing hyung, uhmmm it’s just”

“It’s that idiot isn’t it?” Sunggyu pointed out to the person sitting in the driver’s seat.

“Sunggyu-hyung don’t be like that, (hehe) but you’re right. This is his condition in coming so I’m fine^_^... I think”

“that idiot” Woohyun shook his head in disbelief. 

“Oi! L are you freakin’ kidding us? What’s with the clothes Sungjong’s wearing? Do you know how hot it is today? What if he faints?!” Sunggyu yelled at cousin.

Sungjong sensing the tensed air decided to but in, “it’s alright hyung thank you for worrying, Myungsoo-hyung can I just ask to take off my coat? I feel kinda hot I might take off all my clothes^^”

“Shut up and take off your coat now! Change your clothes into something lighter! You’re not stripping in front of these guys!” Myungsoo growled from the car.

“Oho, so what you’re saying L is that it’s alright is Sungjong strips in front of you? Eh what a ert” Sunggyu teased.

“Urusai, crescent eyes” Myungsoo muttered.

“What the hell did you just called me? You!”

“Hai, hai… come on you two we need to go, Sunggyu let’s go” Woohyun ushered the two cousins to get into their cars.

“By the way, we changed the itinerary, it’s also a beach but much nearer, Woohyun wanted to try the onsen so we choose one that’s also close to the beach” Sunggyu said before getting in.

“Where?” Myungsoo asked.

 

 

Castell Inn?! Of all places why there? What should I do? This can’t be happening. What should I do, if Myungsoo-hyung found out what he’ll definitely hate me, I …

“Oi, are you alright? Alien! Are you listening?”

“Uh? Ah hehe yes hyung I’m fine I just feel a bit sleepy. The past really has a way of catching up to you.

“ you catch some sleep, it’s a 6 hour drive anyways” Myungsoo focused on the road ahead.

“ it’s alright, what if you’ll fall asleep”

“ I can handle myself”

“ eh, you don’t even know how to turn on a rice cooker”

“ cooking is different from driving! Shut up!”

“ ne hyung, if… ah never mind”

“ What is it?”

“ Nothing,  just don’t stare at me and look at the road will you”

“ Sungjong, if you want we can turn back”

“ it’s alright hyung, there’s no turning back now”

Don’t say such disgusting words to me. I don’t care about you just go die!”

“You heard it too right? That Sungjong, he’s the reason why”

“ Don’t ever show your face to me again.”

“ You’re disgusting”

“ Die”

“ traitor”

Four years ago, I left this place never wanting to return. This part of me that I wanted so bad to disappear just kept on coming back at me.

After six hours Sunggyu, Woohyun, Myungsoo and Sungjong arrived at Castell Inn, an enormous manor located in a small city in Kanagawa boasting an incredible view of the ocean while being connected to mountainous region with its own natural hot spring onsen. Since it’s off season there are only a few visitors when the four of them checked in.  

Sunggyu had book two rooms facing each other, their room is facing the west side to the mountains while Sungjong and Myungsoo’s facing to the ocean.

“Alien, I noticed during our check in, you’re hiding your face” Myungsoo slumped himself on the bed, “or am I just imagining things?”

As expected, this guy notices everything. “ Do you want me to unpack your clothes?”

“ Oi! Answer me!”

There was a knock on the door.

“ Anoo… excuse me” a deep male voice asked from outside the door.

“ What is it?” Myungsoo’s irritated by the sudden interruption.

“ Anoo, I would like to talk to Sungjong-sama”

Myungsoo looked at Sungjong apparently confused, still he got up and let the guy in.

“ I’m sorry, I just wanted to confirm if it’s really…. Sungjong-sama it’s really you! I thought Minami’s just joking but it’s really you” the guy suddenly cried upon seeing Sungjong.

“Myungsoo-hyung, could you please give us a moment alone” Sungjong said without moving, his face was stoically cold for a second Myungsoo was not sure if it’s the Sungjong he know.

“ Sure, I’ll be at the other room just come and pick me up when you’re done”

“Dongwoo-hyung, stop crying”

 

 

_____________________________________IDeviant_________________________________________________________________

chingu1: Why's the setting in Japan? There's a mafia in Korea too! 

IDeviant: I know, but it kinda just happened, I wanted to change it at first but then I kinda toyed with Korean-Japanese bloodlines in yakuza, 

chingu1: you're making things complicated! 

chingu2: Why is the setting in Kanagawa? I didn't know any onsen that's near the seas of Kanagawa

chingu1: *toIdeviant* Are you even sleeping? Oi! you amateur writer! wake-up! 

Ideviant: zzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz..... ah.. Hakone onsen.. so warm* Off to Dreamland after 3 days of sleep deprivation 

 

I actually thought about my setting's a bit off the charts , it's probably influenced by the previous conversations i had with my friends about onsens hehe but the place doesn't really exist in Kanagwa ^_<