Meeting the in-laws

Cruel Mangaka and the Gentle Yakuza?

Woohyun and Sunggyu doesn’t seem to be aware that they’re  gawking at Sungjong’s sister.

“I am Hye Gyo, Sungjong’s elder Sister you can call me Reina”

 Whoa! If it wasn’t for the voice I would’ve thought she’s Sungjong! Or Sungjong’s twin for that matter! Good genes must be running in the family. But she’s really scary, like she emits an aura of being a mafia, what the hell am I thinking she is a mafia! No she’s a yakuza, whatever!” Woohyun thought as they waited for Sungjong’s father to arrive.

“Nee-san I…”

“Sungie kawaii!!” Hye Gyo jumped on his brother and hugged him, “you’re finally home! Where have you been all this time! It was really hard to find you!! Have you been eating well? You looked like you lost some weight! What happened? Onee-san really missed you!”

“Anoo… nee-san I want you to meet my friends,”

“I’m Kim Sunggyu”

“I’m Nam Woohyun, nice to meet you”

“I’m Kim Myungsoo”

“Oh, so you’re friends with my brother. Tell me, have you ever laid fingers on my dear brother? Tell me and I’ll cut them all for you!” Hye Gyo said while smiling.

“Ah...Ha...ha. We haven’t really but you can ask him” Sunggyu pointed at Myungsoo.

“Oi! You traitor!”

“Ah, so you’re the one who gave my Sungie that mark?” Hye Gyo‘s evil grin and the sound of her knuckles cracking sent chills down Woohyun’s spine

“Euh? What mark?” Sungjong searched his arms but could not find anything.

“  At the side of your neck near the back” Sungjong’s sister said without taking his glare off Myungsoo, “ what do you have to say for yourself before I beat you to pieces?”

“ah, that must’ve been the reason why he told me to wear a coat?” Sungjong said innocently.

Before Hye Gyo can do something about Myungsoo the door opened,

“ The sixth heir is here!” Dongwoo, announced a man wearing a black and red kimono with an embroidered yellow flowers on it. His broad shoulders exude a deep sense of masculinity and his presence alone makes you aware of your inferiorities.

“ I am Tokugawa Ryunosuke, Sungjong’s father” suddenly the guy gave a soft smile upon seeing his son, “ My, My you’ve grown into a fine young man, and you look just like your mother! Riki! Give your awesome father a hug will you!”

“ Oto-sama!” Hye Gyo hit his father on the head, “ You never change! What a pain! You’re the head of this family show some decorum!”

“ What’s wrong?! I missed your brother!”

What the hell is happening here anyways? Here I am thinking we’re all going to die. (sighs) Sunggyu sat as the three of them listens to Sungjong trying to separate his father and sister into bickering. And why does he call Sungjong Riki?

Wait, Tokugawa Ryu? Could it be?”

“ Excuse, but could Tokugawa Ryu and Tokugawa Ryunosuke be the same person?” Sunggyu suddenly remembered something.

“Why’d you ask?” it was Sungjong’s sister to answered.

“Oh, who are these people anyways?”

“Oto-sama! I told you show some decorum! You mean you haven’t noticed them until now?! These are Sungjong’s friends!” Hye continued.

“Oh! How rude of me! Hello I’m Tokugawa Ryunosuke, nice to me you. In Korea they call me Yunho”

“Now that we’re all seated, I want to ask you again, why do you know the name Tokugawa Ryu?”

There are six people in the tatami room, Sungjong is seated on the right side of his father while Reina on the left across them Woohyun, Sunggyu and Myungsoo sat.

“My name is Kim Sunggyu and this is my cousin Kim Myungsoo, in the Yamamoto family he is called Riki his  father is Yamamoto Hibiki, his Korean given name is Jaejoong, Kim Jaejoong.”

“ Wait! He’s the son of Hibi-chan?!” Yunho exclaimed, “ My, my what a wonderful coincidence!”

Wait Hibi-chan? Is he referring  to father? Myungsoo thought.

“ Hibi-chan and I were good friends since we’re in middle school, when I have to back here in Japan we even promised to name our kids Riki. I never would’ve thought that this day would come! ”

“ Well anyways, even you’re the son of Hibiki, I would not allow you take my Riki again… unless of course someone is going to challenge me.” Yunho snickers.

“ Hibi-chan is an excellent swordsman, I wonder if his sons have the same talent”

“ If I fight with you, will you let me take Sungjong back?” Myungsoo’s eyes was on fire.

“ Of course, but you know no one has defeated me yet” Yunho looked a Myungsoo as if judging his physical capabilities.

“ If I win, you will let Sungjong choose whatever he wants to do, you will let him decide on his own from now on”

“ Defeat me first” Yunho smiled to himself, but judging from this kid’s physical body, he may have trained in some sort of martial arts but I can see that he has not completed his training, well, Kim Myungsoo let’s see your resolve.

“ Myungsoo-hyung! Are you alright? This is stupid! You two stop this already!” Sungjong held unto L’s arm.

“ Is that all you got? How am I supposed to entrust my son to you when you’re this weak!” Yunho began taunting his opponent.

“ Shut up old man! I’m not done yet!” Myungsoo stood up again and launched another attack towards Yunho.

On the sideline, Sunggyu, Woohyun, Sungjong and Reina could only watch as Myungsoo get’s beaten and played by Yunho.

“ that kid, he knows he has no talent in fighting with sword, it’s just his stupidity” Hye Gyo thought out loud.

“ I don’t think it’s stupidity at all Miss Reina” Woohyun leaned on a wooden post and look on.

“ Myungsoo maybe hopeless in taking care of himself, but my cousin has this personality of being stubborn that once he likes something, or someone in this matter,  he’s never going to give up until they became his” there were pride in Sunggyu’s eyes as he look as  L, “ Miss Hye Gyo, he may not look like it but I’m definitely confident he will protect Sungjong no matter what”

“ So I see, but one must first fix the past before one can see his future” Hye looks at his brother, “ Right, Riki?”

Chapter 5:

“ Where am I?” Myungsoo woke up with a sheer pain on his back, his muscles  throbbing with pain and his arms and legs were all covered in bandages. “What is going on here?”

“ Myungsoo calm down, you passed out after   fighting with Sungjong’s father. You’re all bruised up so calm down” Sunggyu replied.

“Sungjong? Where’s Sungjong? Did that old man took him? Where is he?”

 “Who you calling old man?” Yunho appeared from behind the door, “Here I am beginning to admire your perseverance for lasting that long, seriously you did not inherit Hibiki’s skills but you certainly did have his attitude.

“Please, don’t take Sungjong away from me. I need him, I promise to take care of him!” Myungsoo said with a deep serious voice as he bowed down on his knees while his cousin and Woohyun stared at him in awe.

Yunho smiled “Take care of my Riki. If anything happens to him you’ll definitely regret it. He ruffled Myungsoo’s hair and walked towards the door when he turn around and said, “And call me Oto-sama, I hate being called an old man.”

When the door closes, the three of them stayed staring at the door Myungsoo pinched himself as though not believing what he just heard.

“Does that mean, he acknowledged you…just now?” Woohyun asked.

“My guess is as good as yours” Sunggyu answered, “but never mind that” he looked at Myungsoo, “L just became a man! Haha hahaha! I never thought you can do that in all my life! LOL!”

Sunggyu laughed so hard tears are running down his cheeks especially when Woohyun tried to imitate what Myungsoo did awhile ago.

“Stop it you morons! Don’t ever tell him I did that or I’m the one beating you! Stop Laughing! Arrrghh!!!”

 

 

__________________________IDeviant________________CalmlySippingGreenTea__________________________________________

Myungsoo: Yah! You Amateur Writer, Sungjong is filthy rich all this tie?! And he's a son of a Yakuza?! 

IDeviant: you just realized that now? 

Sunggyu: come to think of it, all this time he's treating Sungjong like a maid

Myungsoo: He's not my maid!.... but he would absolutely look gorgeous in it (*drools) Should I, no i shouldn't but maybe if I'll say that it's for my work maybe he will

*muttersEvilStuff

when a book went flying into the air

*Swoosh*Crash*boing

Sungjong: *pissed* yah Kim Myungsoo! Just now you look like a deranged villain in a psycho movie, what were you doing?!

Myungsoo: Nothing! 

IDeviant: He was thinking of letting you wear a maid outfit

Myungsoo: no! I did not say that! i was just 

Sunggyu: he was thinking of using his work as an excuse to see you in maid custome

Myungsoo: Urusai crescent eyes! Who told you to read my mind?! 

Sungjong: anoo, well if it's for work then it's probably fine.... ? 

 

Myungsooo: WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! *nosebleed Are you sure? There's no backing up now okay?! You said you're going to do it! 

Sungjong: uhmm, sure! I worked at maid Cafes before we even did cosplays and stuff, 

Myungsoo: *Cloud9 

while IDeviant and Sunggyu stared at each other in disbelief, jaws dropping and eyes not blinking... 

 

Sungjong: i have to finish all my work first ^_^ 

 

IDeviantShifting to narrationMode

What maid custome will it be? Will one of Myungsoo's wildest dreams finally be fulfilled? is this going to be... 

Sunggyu suddenly appears and chokes IDeviant

 You amateur author you! What are you trying to do with the story?! 

IDeviant: hehe, there's nothing wrong with doing a little extra in my free time

Sunggyu:  *killerAura* If you have that much time to fool around, why don't you try to do something worthwhile with it! Sungjong is a sweet kid! I would not allow you and that stupid cousin of mine to play with him!

IDeviant:  What if i write about woogyu after this? 

*appears from out of nowhereWoohyun: Oh! really? I look forward to it!

IDeviant: *grins