Good Morning Alien

Cruel Mangaka and the Gentle Yakuza?

“Go Die”

A guy sitting on a tatami mat wearing a black shirt, black pants, black glasses, holding a black pen and has black circles under his eyes looked at Sungjong with a stoic expression.

“Excuse me?” Sungjong tried to comprehend what this guy had said, “Uhmmm, I was sent here by Mister Sunggyu, my name is Lee Sungjong I’ll be your housekeeper?” Did he just tell me to die? Or is that a foreign language?

Myungsoo burst into laughter upon hearing Sungjong calling Sunggyu “Mister”, “I like you, you’re funny” He walked upstairs and slammed the door of a room leaving Sungjong to himself.

So that means I was hired?

What’s with that guy? A moment ago he told me to die and now he likes me? Wait did he really told me to die?!

And what’s that smell? Did he bathe already? His hair’s a mess, everything is!!

The house seemed fine on the outside but the moment I entered I thought a hurricane just visited the place; the curtains were all black is this place even liveable?

 The rest of the place seemed to be left untouched … wait are those clothes littered on the floor? What kind of person is this Kim Myungsoo?!

 Is he even a person?

Sungjong was able to locate the cleaning materials, he then started with the taking down the curtains and clothes littered on the hallway and putting them in the washer, obviously someone doesn’t care enough to undress on the hallway… numerous times, good thing he came in early or else with all this trash just hanging around.

Around lunchtime Sungjong received a call from Sunggyu asking him if he was okay;

“Oh by the way Sungjong-ah, he might be a little rude and kinda childish at times” Sunggyu sounded apologetic at the other line.

You can say that again, the moment he saw me he stared at me and told me to die afterwards Sungjong sighed, “it’s okay Mister, I can handle him.”

“Thanks Sungjong, please bear with him, and Sungjong one more thing… please don’t call me Mister I feel like a grandpa, hyung is fine”

“Oh that’s why” Sungjong thought out loud

“Why, what happened?” Sunggyu asked

“He laughed when I called you Mister”

There a pause on the other end of the line then Sunggyu replied, “He laughed? Who?

“he did

“I see, so you were that type of person. Sungjong-ah, I’m willing to double your salary if you could stay longer than a month with Myungsoo, just stay with him”

“Sunggyu-hyung you don’t have to do that, that’s too much” Sungjong replied. Huh? What happened did I say something funny again? The more I talked to these two the more confused I get.

“Okay, just promised me you’re going to stay, is that understood?” Sunggyu’s voice was more of a command than a plea, “that guy, he may seemed fine, but when it comes to living he’s just a clueless as anyone else.”

As Sungjong continued to clean the house he can’t help but think to himself, he’s so lucky, to be able to have all that care and love”

He’s still here? Myungsoo walk down the stairs and sat on the floor beside the sleeping Sungjong. He finished drying his hair and slung the towel on his shoulders while staring at the passed out alien.

Sungjong slowly blinked several times to adjust his eyes into the darkness as he slowly wakes up. I did not remember lying on a sofa. A blanket?

“Don’t worry, it’s a clean blanket at least that’s what I thought…Good morning, alien”

Sungjong shot upright in sitting position upon hearing Myungsoo’s voice. That’s right; I remember falling asleep on the floor, this guy, did he? *Doki*Doki

“I... than... Thank you for carrying me to the sofaWhat’s happening to me? I sounded really silly.

Myungsoo stood from the sofa across Sungjong and sat beside him, “hmm? Is that what you’re supposed to say when you wake up and someone greets you?

“Uhmmm, what should I … I mean I don’t understand it’s evening already I couldn’t possibly” Sungjong started to play with his fingers; he does that when he’s confused or nervous.

“Then, let me repeat it for you…”Myungsoo leaned closer and whispered, “Good morning, my lovely alien”

“Good... good morning. You ... what did you call me?” Myungsoo was surprised when Sungjong suddenly grabbed his collar.

“My… my alien” he gave a submissive reply as he came this close to stare at Sungjong’s eyes.

“I’d had it with you up to this, the moment we met you told me to die then you said I’m funny then you would look at me intently then ignore me, you say things I don’t understand I…I ” Sungjong clasped his mouth realizing he was talking with his employer… “I mean, I ... give up. Do whatever you want, fire me” Sungjong closed his eyes trying to prevent his tears and waited for the worst.

Instead Myungsoo plopped himself on the sofa and pulled Sungjong into a hug, “I’m done with the panels, you can clean my room tomorrow, for tonight, just be my pillow”

 This alien, he’s going to kill me.

 

________________________________________IDeviant__________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello there! First chapter’s kinda short right? ㅋㅋ  (sigh) anyways tA lot of stuff will happen! 

Doki*doki- the sound of your heart beating