Curious Umma

Appa, get Umma for me!

Sorry for the late update, we had no internet connection since like forever. So, please be patient. Thank you.


 

                                 Solar ended up going to Moonbyul and Chaewon's home, since the seven year old would not let go of Solar. Probably afraid of her Appa right now. Fortunately, Solar was just strolling inside the mall, nothing to do for she had no schedule. She was extremely fascinated with the child who called her Umma. She didn't know her and she's determined to help Chaewon find her real "Umma". She's that helpful.
 
Meanwhile, Moonbyul was fidgeting inside the taxi, after such struggle of passing through stupid fanboys and girls. Solar was in between Chaewon and her, making her pout since she wanted to be beside Chaewon, knowing that she did scare the younger girl but she was really afraid that she lost her.
 
 
" We're here. Pull over. " Moonbyul notified the taxi driver as she reached for her wallet when. 
 
" Don't! I'll pay for it! " Solar offers, pulling her wallet taking out more than what was written in the taxi meter. Moonbyul frowns.
 
Aish, just because you're a star doesn't mean you can brag about how much you have. 
 
Whatever. " 
 
Now, It's Chaewon's turn to frown. 
 
Stupid Appa! Letting Umma pay, be a gentlewoman! 
 
 
^_^
 
 
You have a nice home, cozy and comfortable. " Solar exclaimed as she sits elegantly. Moonbyul was preparing something for the "unwanted guest" as Chaewon was in Solar's lap, apparently amused seeing her Umma. 
 
" Umma, are you going to sleep here? " Chaewon's eyes sprinkle with that thought. She thought they can all sleep together now.
 
" No, Chaewon-ah. I'm sure Miss Solar has lots of schedules tomorrow. Don't bother her! " Chaewon was nearly crying. Solar was too kind to even say.
 
" Actually, I can stay. I mean if that's alright with you guys. I'm free for the week. " Lies. She had a meeting with the producers of RBW. Their company who wanted to release a solo song for Solar. She can always cancel it. 
 
" Yehey! Hear that Appa? She's staying! " Chaewon was jumping around, hearing Solar will stay.
 
 Moonbyul nearly cuts her finger.
 
 
^_^
 
 
" I've never got your name. So what's your name? " Solar politely asked as she looks at Moonbyul who sat down next to her. After eating, Moonbyul washed the dishes while Chaewon was just in front of the television. She even offered Solar a seat but the latter declined saying she doesn't really watch T.V.
 
" Ah, I'm Moon Byul Yi. Or you can call me Moonbyul for short. " Saying that without a smile, Moonbyul shifts in her seat. 
 
" Okay, well I'm Solar or Kim Yongsun but just call me Solar. " Saying that with full of smiles, Moonbyul smirks. 
 
Kim Yongsun? Nice name.. for a boy. Heh.
 
 After a while, Solar breaks the ice.
 
" So, who really is Chaewon's Umma? " Solar asked as she intensely gazed at the seven year old who was watching T.V. 
 
" I don't know. She's adopted. I'm only her parent. " Moonbyul said softly afraid Chaewon would hear. Lies, lies! 
 
" Really? Then why is she calling me Umma? Are you sure she doesn't have a mother nor a father who can claim she's their kid? " The more Solar pushes the subject the more frustrated Moonbyul is.
 
" Yes, yes, yes. I'm her only parent, and that's all I know. I don't know why she calls you Umma though. Probably she's longing for a mom. " Moonbyul says sadly. She knows who Chaewon's mother is and her father. But apparently her mother doesn't want her. 
 
" Right. " Solar said looking only at Chaewon. She sees so much hope in her. 
 
" Well, let me ask Miss Solar - " 
 
" Please, call me Solar. "  Solar said while smiling at Moonbyul. Crazily, Moonbyul's heart beats so fast. 
 
The hell? Why are you so fast? Be normal. Please, be normal [ A/N: Y'all know where this is from? Comment below! ]
 
" Alright, Solar why did you say you're her Umma? " 
 
This time Solar is dumbfounded. 
 
" I don't know, I just said that without much thought. " Solar was even sure why she said that herself. Maybe she pitied Chaewon. She never really knows for sure. 
 
 
" Okay. Chaewon, time to sleep! It's 8:30, you have to change and brush your teeth. As for you Solar, I have some clothes you can wear. " Moonbyul heads to Chaewon, turns off the T.V. and picks up the seven year old to their bedroom. 
 
" Just follow me Solar. " 
 
So she did.
 
 
^_^
 
Moonbyul finished dressing her daughter up, while Solar was starting to change in the comfort room as for Moonbyul changing in front of her daughter. I mean it's her daughter doesn't matter. 
 
" You're not angry anymore? " Moonbyul pecks Chaewon everywhere as she dressed. She really was sorry for her attitude. 
 
" Stahp it Appa! It tickles! " Chaewon softly pushes Moonbyul away. 
 
Chuckling, Moonbyul continues.
 
Solar saw the scene, smiles thinking.
 
You are truly her Appa. 
 
I'm done. You can use it now. " Sadly ending the scene, Moonbyul picks Chaewon up and heads to the comfort room. 
 
Chaewon-ah, here. Your toothbrush. " Moonbyul hands Chaewon one and gets hers. They brush together. 
 
You two are really cute. " Hearing that, Moonbyul smiles with all the foam in her teeth. 
 
" Umma, you brush too! " 
 
" With who's toothbrush? "
 
" Appa's! " 
 
Moonbyul chokes on the mineral water.
 
 
^_^
 
They were situated in the bed. Solar in the right, Moonbyul in the left as usual Chaewon in the middle. 
 
" Appa, hug me! " Moonbyul did so.
 
" Umma, hug me too! " Solar back hugs Chaewon, touching Moonbyul's arms as well. She blushes. 
 
" There, I hope we stay forever like this. Thank you God for giving me Appa and Umma. " Chaewon smiles, eyes droopy.
 
" Chaewon, go ahead sleep. " 
 
" Umma, sing me something. " Moonbyul stares at Solar as she starts singing. 
 
 
Well, what can she say. They look good together as a family. 
 
Moonbyul sleeps with a smile tonight. 
 
 
 
What a good night.
 
 
^_^