Solar Umma

Appa, get Umma for me!

 

Kim Yongsun was always a shy girl yet with a courageous personality. Ever since she was young, she learned that life was going to be tough on her and she shouldn’t back down to it. When she decided to be an idol singer, she knew from then that it would be more complicated for her. You see, despite the uplifting exterior and bubbly attitude that Solar brings to people through her image, Kim Yongsun was the extreme opposite of that.

 

She was strict with a cause and always looked on the consequences of their group’s actions; one mistake can reverse whatever they have now.

 

But deep down, Yongsun was this scared little girl who was in dire need of other people more than she would admit.

 

She was so young when their mother left them, her older sister has always been her mother and also her father for he would be all round getting these jobs for his two children that he needed to care for.

 

And Yongsun is in debt to her sister, she looked up to her and her ways of showing care. She tried to show it just in her own way though. She wasn’t affectionate nor thoughtful in actions but she had overflowing feelings for her members. Which contributed to them being the hottest K-pop girl group they were now.

 

MAMAMOO was possible through her.

 

Now, when this little kid comes and claims to be her mother. Her pure instinct was to be her “Umma” for her. Prompting to her sudden confession at that time at the mall. Chaewon is a precious girl that she just had the urge to protect and care for. Meeting Moonbyul was different though.

 

Moonbyul was unconventional per se. Her beauty and the upbringing of her identity broke the harsh and conservative standards of South Korea, decided to be a “father” to a child that she claims to be of her own.

 

Solar would never dare to be close with them. But Yongsun lingered around their relationship. Casually saying she could come over and resulting in eventual sleepover was not in her plans however she ended up to.

 

She felt ecstatic with their “little family” and in a long time; the warmness of her heart spreads over her and consumes her.

 

She left them just then. Knowing she will be back, back for more of their warmth towards her.

 

News spreads fast, rumors and gossips accumulated forcing her agency to shut them down. Of course, they were still enjoying the peak of their fame. This idea of everlasting warmth with Chaewon and Moonbyul will ruin it. The feeling of subtle happiness should never cross her success that would jeopardize their group as well.

 

Denying them would be a small thing for Solar, but for Yongsun it hurt a lot. She decides to be Solar for the sake of her future.

 

Following the statement from her company, the whole Korea sought after the infamous CEO Moon wanting her say in the whole controversy. She didn’t expect the response to be a rejection in return.

 

Solar convinces herself that it was for the best. Yongsun just agrees helplessly.

 

 

Solar of MAMAMOO spotted in the home of CEO Moon Byul Yi following the mother-daughter issue

By : jennykwill

2 hours ago

 

After denial from her agency, it seems like MAMAMOO’s Solar was indeed in the residence of Moon Byul Yi, the father of Jung Chaewon Heeyeon, the little girl in the mall that suddenly claimed Solar was her mother.

 

Pictures have captured Solar leaving the said residence with no cover at all. She is deemed to be picked up by her manager after.

This has thrown the netizens into a frenzy after her company’s statement over the issue.

 

(READ: “Not my daughter. “ MMM’s Solar denies the allegations of having a daughter, company responds. )

 

In recent news, CEO Moon Byul Yi has held a press conference in light of the issue and coincides with RBW Entertainment’s statement saying:

 

My daughter, Jung Chaewon Heeyeon is NOT Miss Solar-ssi's daughter. She is biologically mine and no strand of DNA of Miss Solar-ssi. “ (continue here. )

 

RBW Entertainment has yet to respond yet again to this new issue.

 

 

[+00546] Wait! Is this for real? Then, if so they may be real omo!

 

[+00437] Solar and MAMAMOO need to be nosy for their comeback, aish this is clearly for media attention.

 

[+007364] Okay so this Moonbyul is actually a CEO!!! WTF? Also why are they together? And who the f#&k is Chaewon’s real mother?

 

[+0035678] What a mess! RBW needs to be protect their artists from malicious controversies! #ProtectMAMAMOO

 

 

 

 

So what does Solar do now?

 

;

“ Hey! What you doin’ here? “ Small little hands make way to Yongsun’s clasped ones. She was being pulled up by such small hands and made her stand straight.

 

“ A pretty girl like you shouldn’t be hiding in here. “ Yongsun looks up from her feet and was greeted by a huge smile.

 

“ Pretty girl, pretty hands need to be held like this. “ Yongsun’s right hand was then interlocked with the other’s making her look at the person in the eyes.

 

“ Come on now. I am still planning to make you smile. “

 

And Yongsun did just that.

 

 

 

To be clear, Yongsun is Solar. I just used that dynamic to let you guys see the inner conflict between her and her idol persona.

 

Hehe, im back! After a long time, I am determined to end this story. Although things may be a little different because I lost all visions for my stories back then so maybe a new story will erupt soon. But definitely not Chaewon’s mom. She is decided upon.

 

Leave comments, reactions below.

 

PS: if u are a nevie and u like g idle, pls check out my new account: _kingwoolf. It features a coming of age/true love type of story. Thank you!

-Kororo143