Famous Chaewon

Appa, get Umma for me!
Moonbyul didn't think that the press conference would lead to something like this. Currently and unfortunately, the media fell in love with her daughter. Now, Chaewon is doing aegyo. 
 
 
God! Media freaks are crazy. 
 
 
 
 
" Good morning everyone, people of the Republic of Korea. I am Moon Byul Yi. I'll get straight to the point. My daughter, Jung Chaewon Heeyeon is NOT Miss Solar-ssi's daughter. She is biologically mine and no strand of DNA of Miss Solar-ssi. True, Chaewon called her Umma due to the fact that she has been missing her legitimate mother. Because of this, I sincerely apologize for any damage to Miss Solar-ssi's reputation as well as the unexpected arising issue. I would also like to apologize to their fans for the misunderstanding. As her father, I will make sure our own problems will be kept inside our household. So please stop criticizing Miss Solar and my daughter. If you have anything to say to my daughter, say it to me. That would be all, good day. " And with that, people start to question Moonbyul who and where is Chaewon's real mother. Many people asking to explain thoroughly. 
 
 
It's none of your business freaks. 
 
 
" This press conference is due only to the issue surrounding Chaewon and Solar. I will not entertain anything else outside of that matter. Thank you. " Moonbyul got up and carried Chaewon. As she was going out, Chaewon did cute aegyo and the media was swooned.
 
 
Hopefully, this will all die down. 
 
 
^_^
 
 
And it didn't. 
 
A lot of producers of shows were asking for Chaewon. Variety shows, cooking shows, traveling shows, even medical shows, you name it! All of them have been contacting Moonbyul. She couldn't get through her office properly, after a swarm of paparazzi and media men were all at her company. 
 
" Moon, look at this! " Her secretary showed her an article by that I mean articles. 
 
Moon Byul Yi, hottest young CEO
 
Jung Chaewon, the kid who owns our hearts
 
Moon Byul Yi, the ideal father
 
Many are wanting MoonChae on their TV
 
 
" God! " Moonbyul was stressed again. She thought that they will peacefully again. By the looks of it, she's facing another problem. 
 
" Moon! Your daughter's here. " Chaewon appeared crying. Moonbyul rushed quickly to her, picking her up and hushed her. 
 
 
" Hey Chae. What's the matter? Why are you crying? Who bullied you again? Did someone tease you? What did they say? " Moonbyul panicked, her daughter was crying and it was not okay. 
 
 
" Ani Appa! I-it's just that many have been asking about me and you. T-they want to know who Umma is, and w-what happen to her. " Of course, Chaewon is just seven years old. A seven year old would be terrified for sure. 
 
 
" I'm sorry Chae, it's just that many surprisingly likes you. Due to this, for sure many would be curious about our lives but don't worry, Appa will always protect you. Now, hush okay? I'll get something for us to eat. " Moonbyul isn't sure if she's ready. Ready to tell Chaewon who really is her Umma. What if she's not accepting Chaewon just like how she pushed them away. 
 
 
Goddamn, these thoughts! 
 
 
Suddenly, her phone buzzed. 
 
 
From: Unknown 
 
Hey, it's me. Let's meet. Bring my daughter. 
 
 
 
 
^_^