Not Umma

Appa, get Umma for me!

 

Shout out to @frenzymenzy for thinking Chaewon's cute, she thinks you are too! 
 

 

 
" Chaewon-ah! " Moonbyul's eyes widen for everlasting today. She ran to where her daughter was, holding the two ice creams in one hand she drags her daughter away from everyone. 
 
Fanboys and girls where just pushing here and there, Solar is an angel protecting Chaewon from all of them. Moonbyul eyes Chaewon very angrily.
 
" Appa, look! Isn't Umma pretty? " Chaewon smiles to her Appa like she found a unicorn and not noticing the deadly stare Moonbyul was giving. 
 
" I don't care! I was worried that you were lost! Okay, I almost lost it there! I told you to stay put! " Moonbyul was so angry, she was about to grab Chaewon and drag her away somewhere else. But the ice creams were craps on her hands. Chaewon hurriedly hid behind Solar, frightened and almost tearing up. 
 
" Excuse me, umm Miss? I'm really sorry, though I don't know this angel right here. I don't think you should talk to her like that, if you are really her parent. At least she's okay that's what matters. " Solar was patting Chaewon's head like a real mother. 
 
" Well, if it costed you so much attention Miss Solar, I am deeply sorry but Chaewon! Chaewon, Miss Solar is not your Umma okay?! Now, get your ice cream or I'll throw it away. " Moonbyul said with a threatening voice as her eyes pierced behind Solar. The tiny shadow hid even more.
 
 
" No! She's my Umma! Appa, please she really is! " Chaewon was crying, because all stares are creeping her out plus the look on Moonbyul's face is not good.
 
" I really am Miss. I am her Umma. " 
 
 
Moonbyul was frustrated even more.