Short

Appa, get Umma for me!
Stress. Stressful. Moonbyul just got back from the meeting she held at the company and many were fluttering her about the issue. Frankly, she wants to fire them all. But she needs them for the future of her company. She told the media that she and her daughter will have a press conference regarding the issue surrounding Solar and Chaewon. Truthfully, she is terrified for her daughter but she also wants to clear this mess up. 
 
 
" Appa, hurry it's almost time. " Chaewon was in her cute pink dress with her matching hat as well. Wheein, Moonbyul's bestfriend helped out on picking their outfits. While Hwasa was preparing Moonbyul on what to say. 
 
" I'm coming! Geez. " Of course this was a formal occasion but Moonbyul set aside her usual dress up, her suit. But she instead wore baby blue colored long sleeves and skinny black pants with her signature shoes. 
 
" Wow! Are you sure you're not going on a date? " Wheein asked looking at Moonbyul's outfit. These are the times when Moonbyul just feels casual. Rare times.
 
" Wow Appa! Look at you! You look handsome! " Chaewon smiled widely at her Appa. 
" Haha! Clearly, because you got good genes Chae. " Moonbyul kissed her daughter on the head. After one last look, they went out and proceeded in Moonbyul's car. She held on Chaewon tightly to avoid the paparazzi who sorta knew where her home was. 
 
 
After passing through them, she quickly step on the gas and drove off. 
 
She would be lying if she said she wasn't nervous. She was breaking down for God's sake. But a small hand pats hers. Looking at Chaewon, Moonbyul gained her confidence and braced herself for what's about to happen. 
 
 
^_^