Computer Umma

Appa, get Umma for me!

 

 
 
^_^
 
" Yah! Jung Chaewon Heeyeon! Get down, this instant! " Moonbyul lazily went to where the sound was coming from. Still rubbing her eyes, for pete's sake it's still very early in the morning. She didn't have her morning coffee yet. 
 
" Appa! Wahh! " Moonbyul opened her eyes and hurriedly caught the naughty seven year old who just climbed the kitchen counter, thinking she's Superman. 
 
Well, what can she say. She raised Chaewon well. 
 
" Unnie! My gahd, your child is giving me a heart attack! I have been trying to feed her this crappy baby food and she resisted saying she's Superman and she didn't need such food. Gahd, what are you teaching that beast! " Wheein shrieks while making her y face.
 
 Jung Wheein, Moonbyul's second degree cousin was helping her with Chaewon because today was going to be a busy day. She had lots of business meetings and Moonbyul trusted Wheein so much to leave her precious child to her.
 
 
" Hey, language! Chaewonnie is Superman! And she's strong isn't she? " While Chaewon poses as Superman and Moonbyul swinging her around. 
 
" Whatever. What time are you leaving? " Wheein gathers the crappy baby food for Chaewon and clean up some mess due to the resisting Chaewon did.
 
" Around 9. Why? " As Moonbyul places Chaewon back down and ruffles her hair, gets a mug and pours some so called coffee onto her mug. 
 
" Nothing, just asking. Unnie, make sure you leave money okay? " She wipes the drool on Chaewon's face and places her on her lap.
 
" Why? " 
 
" Do you really think I'm going to cook? Or would you like to have your house burned down? " 
 
" Right."
 
 
^_^
 
 
" Okay, Jung Chaewon Heeyeon.  I'm going now, but before I go. I shall repeat the golden rules. " Moonbyul swats down to Chaewon's level, and fixs her hair.
 
" Rule # 1. No tv after 9 p.m. You should be tucked and in bed. 2, After playing, make sure to change clothes let Aunty Wheein help you. 3, no pizza. " The last one made Chaewon whine as if saying why can't I have pizza. 
 
" Jung Chaewon Heeyeon, you gained much more than what the doctor expected and he said no more pizza for you or you will become fatty. So, Wheein order chicken tonight. "
 
Wheein celebrates as Chaewon frowns even more. All she's getting tonight is flappy chicken. 
 
" And that goes well for you Wheein. " Huh, if Chaewon's going to suffer she's bringing someone with her.
 
" Whut?! No pizzah? Whut?! " Wheein breaks down as Moonbyul sighs with Chaewon giggles aloud, adding more to Wheein's misery.
 
" Why you-" 
" Wheein, back off! "
" No! That jerk is going to-"
" I swear, if you lay one hand on Chaewon, no more pizzas for a year. "
 
Oh, did I mention that Moonbyul is kind of like the boss on some pizza brand?
As well as being a CEO of multiple companies? 
 
 
Wheein backs off and cowers down. 
Sighing, Moonbyul kisses her daughter and leaves.
 
As soon as she closes the door,
 
" Come here you ! You - " 
 
Hyejin, better come here fast. 
 
 
^_^
 
Thankfully, Hyejin or Hwasa as she wants to be called arrived after Moonbyul left. She stopped Wheein from possibly tearing Chaewon into pieces. Now, the beast is sitting in front of a computer screen. Staring at some picture. 
 
" Look, the beast is staring at Solar's picture. Plotting murder maybe? " Wheein still greatly affected of what happened earlier decided to never go near that creature again. 
 
" Yah pabo! That kid's probably just admiring her, quit being a douche. " Hyejin pushes Wheein as she goes near to Chaewon.
 
" What'cha lookin' at young one? " Chaewon tears her eyes off the computer screen and has this cutest expression ever.
 
" She's my Umma right? " 
" What? "
" She is my Umma right, Aunty Hyejin? "
 
The beast has a mother?! 
 
Moonbyul, better explain.