KRYSTAL 1.2

What if?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

( I suggest you to read this chapter while listening BIG BANG - If You )

 

***

Krystal was still looking at her phone screen with an 'I can't believe this' expression

From the time when she was receiving a phone call from TOP, until the time after the other f(x)'s members were already left,  and until now when she was already alone, she still felt like there was a big stone that newly planted on her chest and made herself felt so difficult to breathe.

Even when she chose to didn't pick up TOP's phone call, but.. TOP seemed like he didn't feel bothered about that. After calling her for about six times and Krystal still didn't pick up the call, finally he chose to texted Krystal instead of calling her again.

"I know you're there, please pick up my call."  Was the first message.

"Krystal, I just want to talk to you."  Was the second message.

"Krystal please, I just want to make sure that you're okay." And that was the third message that successfully made herr heart..... fluttered.

Krystal sighed while threwing her face to the pillow. She already felt really happy today, but suddenly he was appeared out of nowhere and made her mood swung really fast from a good mood into an.... unindentify mood.

"Ahh! Really! What happened to you  exactly, Jung Soo-Jung!" Screamed Krystal while ruffling her hair.

And suddenly her phone was ringing. Again.

"What's with this thing? Why it's always ringing!" Krystal took her phone and directly looked at its screen. "...This is from Kai."

Krystal quickly press the green button to answered the call. 

"Hey," Said Kai.

"Hey, where are you?" Asked Krystal directly.

"Why? Do you miss me?" Teased Kai.

Krystal started to rolled her eyes."Have you already eaten?"

"Yeah, i've already ate with the other crews after the press conference. Now I'm still in SM's office. Maybe i could see you tomorrow?"

"I'm sorry Kai, i have a shooting tomorrow.." Answered Krystal with a sad tone. "Maybe at sunday? I don't have any schedules, Do you?"

",Umm.... actually, i have a photoshoot in the morning. But, it's okay, we still could see each other at night!"

Krystal started to smile brightly. "Okay, so it's settled!"

After that they started to talked about everything that was happened today (except TOP's phone call. Because Krystal did not want to talked about that. And by the way she did not answered it tho, so why she must told Kai about that, right?") 

And after that, Kai said that he had to finished his works, so he had to ended the phone call. After saying goodbye to each other, the phone call was ended.

 

***

 

Krystal started to yawning and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter