KRYSTAL

What if?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

( i suggest you all to listening to APOLOGY by iKon while reaidng this chapter!^^)

 


"Here's your coffee." Said TOP while giving her a cup of hot americano, her favorite.

TOP brought her to the rooftop of the restaurant. Krystal didn't know why he brought her to here, but they were oftenly hung out in the rooftop of Krystal's apartement or TOP's apartement, of course, at the old times.

Now, they were here. In the rooftop but in different place. But, even in the different place, the feeling was just the same. The rooftop was their favorite place to share thoughts, and even talked about nothing. Or just laughed over TOP's silly jokes. 

"Why do you brought me here?" Asked Krystal while looking at her cup.

TOP was letting out his deep breathe. "Because, i think, this is the best place to think, and talk about anything."

Krystal could feel her heart fell into pieces when TOP said that. It made her remember about the memories of the old times.

"So, about your question before.." Said TOP with a hesitant voice. "The kiss, was just a mistake."

Krystal clung his eyes to TOP, threwing a gaze to him with an unbelievable looks. "What?"

"Your sister, i mean, Jessica. Didn't she tell you about what happened that night?" Asked TOP while looking at Krystal with his deep gaze.

Krystal shook her head. "No, she didn't."

TOP sighed. "So, this is why you suddenly keeping a distance from me." TOP turned his head down. His expression changed.... He looked sad. 

"Explain to me.." Said Krystal. "..Anything that was happening at that night."

TOP clung his head to Krystal and noded. He took a deep breathe first before he was ready to explaining about anything to Krystal.

"That night, you know. Was the night when we had a quarrel, do you remember?" Asked TOP

Krystal noded. Of course she remembered. It was when the rumors about they were dating was spreading, and TOP was in Japan at that time. Krystal had to deal with the rumors alone, in Korea. The repporters were gathered in front of her apartment's building, made her difficult to came out. Eventhough, she had a shows with f(x) on that day. And finally, her shows must be cancelled because of the rough situation. All of them on that day.

She called TOP at the night after the show but there was no answer. She felt like TOP was running away from this rumors and left her alone to solved this. He could had so much fun in Japan, but she was in here, struggled over the rumors, alone.

Of course, she was wrong to think negative about TOP. But if you were her, you might think the same thoughts as her.

TOP was began to tell Krystal the story:

"I came back the day after i heard about the rumors. I called you when i first arrived in Korea, but when you answered the call, you were directly berating me. After that, you ended the call without letting me to explained about anything." Said TOP while took a sip of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter