Kai

What if?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Kai was sitting on the couch, it had been about twenty minutes since he had arrived in Krystal's apartement, and started to sit on the couch. It was not like he was waiting for Krystal, who was actually, already sat in front of him.
And staring at him. No, it should be called as glaring.

Kai was so curious why in the earth his girlfriend a.k.a Krystal Jung was glaring to him like she was about to kill him. He wanted to ask, but then, he cancelled his plan just looking at Krystal expression right now. 

He thought Krystal was not in a mood to be asked by a question, tho. 

"So," finally Krystal started the conversation, with her crossed arms, plus her sharp yet intimidating glare. "Do you have something to tell me?"

Kai blinked. What? Wasn't she the one who should-um, told him something? She was the one who called him, and told him to go quickly to her apartement because she, had something to talk about. And why she was now...

"You don't have?" Asked Krystal again. Now, with her arched eyebrow. 

Wow, Kai had to admit that... She was looking bloody scary right now.

"Look, Soo Jung-a, i don't know what should--"

"What should you say to me?" Cut Krystal, directly. 

Hearing that question from Krystal, all that Kai could do was... noding. And because of that, Krystal started to glaring at him, again, With her 'i can not believe what you've said' expression.

What? Was he did a wrong thing just by noding his head???

"Kai." She started to letting out a deep breathe. "Why didn't you tell me about.." She stopped. And started to close her eyes. She looked like she didn't want to say the next words. 

"Tell you about what?" Asked Kai, innocenty.

Krystal directly opened her eyes. Looking furiously at Kai.

"Really, Kai?" She was looking at Kai with disbelief.

"What? I don't know what exactly do you mean if you don't tell me-"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT YOUR COLLABS WITH--YOUR COLLABS WITH... I--IU?" 

Kai almost jumped out from the couch when suddenly Krystal said it with a very loud voice. Kai was still looking at Krystal who was now, trying to control her breathe. 

Wah... He didn't know that she could....be....that....scary. When....................  she was mad.

Wait? She was mad?

Fool! Of course she was really mad because Kai didn't tell her about the collabs right away, but he did not expecting that she COULD be this mad. Daebak!

But, Kai was about planning to tell her about the collabs... today, actually. 

Why? Because the collabs was just really sudden! You know what? He just got informed yesterday! That's why he had an urgent appointment yesterday with the CEO and the directors. The moment when he cut off the phone call with Krystal.

"Soo Jung-a, listen--"

"You starting to keep a secret from me now?" Asked her, then she rolled her eyes, looked very dissapointed of Kai.

Kai was letting out a small laugh. Even she looked really scary when she was mad, Kai could admit that she looked really cute too for the same time when she was mad like this.

"Why are you laughing? Is my face looks like a joke to you?" She complained. With a narrow eyebrows.

Kai shook his head, and tried not to laugh. Then, he sighed as he was looking to Krystal. Then Kai smiled. "I was planning to tell you today, Soo Jung-a."

She frowned. Looked not so happy for Kai's answer. Actually, she WASN'T happy at all, just looking from her expression.

"Why not yesterday? Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter