Kai

What if?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai went to the police station after he had discharged from the hospital. He went there with Krystal because they both were the witnesses from the accident that was happening in TOP's apartement before.

They met with the criminal who was attacked TOP/and Kai/and apparently he was a former paparazzi in a magazine company named 'Glowz' if Kai did not misheard. 

And the story behind his attacking was: So, his company once gave him a job to getting an interview with TOP, then he flied to Shanghai to met TOP who was having a fan-meeting in there, but unfortunately, he got rejected with the reason TOP was having a dense schedule and he had no time for an interview. And beause of that he couldn't get the interview, and after that, he was fired from the company.

He said that the company told him that he wasn't compatible enough to the company, because he couldn't even finished that job. When actually he was working in there for about two and half years.
And he said it was all TOP's fault behind his dismissal.

So, when TOP was had an interview in a magazine company named K-STAR, he was followed him when the interview was over. He followed TOP 'till his apartement, and directly attacked TOP's head with his baseball stick right in front of his apartement room's door.

'Oh, so that's why the door was not closed properly at that time.' Thought Kai.

When the investigation was started 'till it was already over, Krystal did not even say a word. She did not even look at the criminal's face. She looked like she did not want to.

When they got out from the police station, Krystal said she wanted to went to the hospital. Because, the nurse who was in charged to TOP, had called her and told her that TOP was already gained a consciousness. He was already awake.

So, Kai directly took his car's key from his pocket and drove her to the hospital. He knew she was really worried to him. But, he did not feel jealous or anything, because he knew what she felt right now. If anything was happening to Sung-Kyung, maybe he would acted like Krystal now. It was just a feeling when you felt so worried for your best yet childhood friend.

Kai was sitting in the waiting room when Krystal went to TOP's room. Suddenly, someone had tapped his shoulder from the back.

"Boo!"

Kai clung his head to the back and he saw Sung-Kyung's face right in front of his face.

"What are you doing?"

Sung-Kyun grinned and went to sat beside him. "I want to meet TOP. I heard he's already awake, but it looks like he has a visitor, now. Is it her?" Asked Sung-Kyung.

Kai noded. "Yeah, Krystal is in there."

"Why don't you follow her in?" Asked Sung-Kyung again while giving Kai a soft drink that she bought from the drinking machine minutes ago. 

Kai sighed while shrugged his shoulders. Then he took the soft drink from Sung-Kyung's hand.

"Why? You are his savior after all! I heard about everything, and you were so cool, dongsaeng!" Shout Sung-Kyung proudly, while embraced Kai with her hands.

"Ahh, let go of your hands! It's heavy!" Kai tried to put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter