KRYSTAL

What if?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was a very long and tough day for Krystal. Suddenly, she had a fever. And after that she had a headache.

Luckily, there was Jessica who took care of her all day long. She was here, in her apartment since last night. 

Krystal was the one who called her, after she met TOP, she directly called Jessica. Because she still needed an explanation from her sister.

Jessica said those all were true, and the reason why she didn't tell Krystal was because she thought Krystal wasn't there when the accident happened, so she chose to kept quiet, she didn't want to hurt her sister's feeling by telling her that 'the man who she loves so much was kissing her sister by accident'. 
Besides, that was just a mistake too right? So it wasn't important to tell, she thought.

Krystal understood why Jessica did that. Maybe, if she was in her position, she would did the same thing as Jessica did to her. Maybe it would be more right if she was honest with her, but Jessica, she just didn't want to hurt her feelings. Krystal understood that.

A few hours ago, Kai was here. Actually, she wasn't really sleeping. She knew from the moment Kai was coming into her room. She just pretended like she was asleep.

Actually, Krystal felt so ashamed to face Kai. She felt like she had done something that was really wrong to him. 

Why did she chose to met TOP? She was already with Kai, and of course, Kai must had seen the article about her and TOP coming out from the same restaurant last night. And Krystal knew Kai was hurt from the way he talked to her before, when she still pretended like she was sleeping.

"Hey, stop thinking. It will make your headache become more worse." Jessica walked into her room, bringing her a bowl of hot porridge. "Eat this, you didn't eat your lunch, right?"

Krystal smiled and took the bowl from Jessica. "Thankyou, Unnie."

Jessica sat on Krystal's bed, and sighed. "What was he said?"

"Who? Kai?" Asked Krystal while took a sip of her porridge.

Jesicca noded her head. "Who else?"

Krystal took a deep breathe before answering Jessica's question. "I explained to him about everything that was happened with me and TOP last night..."

Jessica's expression became so serious. She waited Krystal to continued her sentences. 

"And he said it's okay. And after that he said he had to go somewhere."

"Wow, he's a real forgiver." Said Jessica with a surprised expression. "But, i wonder, where is he going?"

Krystal shrugged her shoulders. "I don't  know.."

"Is he going to meet TOP?" Jessica's eyes became wide when she said that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter