Krystal

What if?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal was inside the practice room alone while eating her home-made sandwich before the dance practice would start.

Actually, the dance practice would start at nine. And now, was only eight o'clock in the morning.

The reason why Krystal was one hour earlier, was because... Kai had an appointment this morning. With IU and her management, in here, in SM's building.

So, Krystal said to Kai when he called her this morning, that she wanted to go to SM together. She didn't care if she was one hour earlier for practice or whatsoever.
She had a plan. That was why she was here at eight o'clock in the morning.

"I'm thirsty." Krystal stood up after finishing eat her sandwich. "Oh i forgot to bring my water bottle! It means i have to go out and buy one." Said Krystal, a devilish smile appeared on her face.


Actually, she went out for a purpose. Because if she wanted to go to the cafetaria, she had to passed the meeting room--where Kai and IU were had a meeting on there--before she could reached the lift.

And yes, that was the reason. She wanted to peep a little, from the small windows that were available on the main door of the meeting room.

When she almost close to the meeting room, she started to slower her steps. And when she was already in front of the door, she stopped her steps. And did 'the reason' that brought her to here.
She peeped in. Very carefully.

'Where's him? I couldn't see him..' mumbled Krystal. When she was busy doing the peeping thing, she didn't realize that someone was actually standing behind her right now.

"Excuse me, miss.."

"Wait a seconds okay, just a seconds i promise." Cut Krystal, without her realization.

"But miss, i have to go in.."

"I understand, but--" Krystal stopped her words and she started to froze in her place. Then, she slowly swung her head to the back, and when she saw the person who was standing right behind her now, she could feel her body now filled up of embarrassment.

She was IU.

IU was the person who was standing right behind her.

"Oh? Krystal-ssi?" She seemed so surprised when she knew that it was Krystal, the person who was blocking her way in to the meeting room.

Krystal was forced herself to smile while she still felt really embarrassed, what a very stupid thing that you just did, Soo Jung-a.. you fool!

"Krystal-ssi, it's a pleasure to meet you in here. By the way i'm IU." She ed her right hand to Krystal, while giving Krystal a very sweet smile.

There was no sarcastic word in there, she did has a very sweet smile, and Krystal admitted it.

Krystal swung her body to the back to face IU. Then she took IU's hand and waggling it. "I am Krystal. It was a pleasure to meet you in person, IU-ssi." Said Krystal while giving her best smile.

"Oh my... You are more pretty in real life, Krystal-ssi. Wah, i never thought that i would meet you in here. And when this is happening, i'm just... Standing here and get amazed with your beauty." Said her looking at Krystal with a blank face and amazed gaze.

"It's a pleasure to be complimented by a pretty girl like you, IU-ssi. Thank you."

"No-no!" IU started to waving her hands in front of Krystal's face. "You are more pretty, really!"

Krystal couldn't help but smile, a pretty girl like IU was complimenting her like that, who would dare not to feel happy and smile? And beside, she looked like she really meant what she said. No sarcastic in there, just a pure compliment.

She was a very nice person. And she had a sweetest smile too, But Why Krystal was feeling more aware because she was actually this extremely nice? Like if you thought about it, was there any men in this world that wouldn't fall for her because of her very nice personality?

And her pretty face? It just like a bonus.

Ah... that was why she was feel so aware of her. She was afraid Kai would fall for her. Because, Kai, he was still a man after all.

"Do you by any chance... Come here to meet Kai-ssi?" Asked her, still with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter