Krystal

What if?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One month later...

 

Krystal took her heels, and put in inside her paperbag. Today, she had to attended Amber's birthday dinner, but she was too Lazy to wore a heels when she had to drove by herself to Seoul Star Hotel, where Amber's birthday dinner would took a place.

Kai was invited too, but he couldn't made it, Because he had a meet and greet today with the other EXO's members. So, yeah, she was went to Amber's birthday dinner alone, because her boyfriend was so busy. He was really busy tho, no sarcastic in there.

When she got in to her car, suddenly her phone was ringing. And, like he was knew that she had been thinking about him, the person who called her was Kai. She took the earphone and placed it on her right ear.

"Oh, Jong In-i." 

"Where are you?" 

Krystal put the paper bag on passenger's seat, and turn on the car's machine. 

"Inside the car."

"Do you leave already? It's still about one hour before Amber's birthday dinner?" Asked Kai.

Krystal put the seatbelt on, before she pushed the gas' pedal, and her car started to moving straight.

"I have to go to salon first, Jong In-i."

"Oh.." Answered him. "Girl's thing."

Krystal chuckled. "I'll hung up, i'm driving now. Fighting for the meet and greet! I'll call you later, okay?"

"Oh." Said him. "Sarangheyo, Soo Jung-a." 

Krystal smiled. "Nado, Sarangheyo."

 

Then Kai was hung up the call. Krystal put out her earphone from her ear, and focused on driving. She liked the situation between them now, after the fight long time ago, their love started to grew more stronger and stronger.

 

Krystal walked into the hotel, and walked straightly to the elevator. The ballroom where Amber's birthday dinner was held, was in tenth floor. While she was waiting for the elevator, she looked at her watch. She thought she would be late because a little trafic on the road before, but unexpectedly, she was actually fifteen minutes earlier.

The elevator door was opened, there was no one in there, so she walked straightly to the inside of the elevator, and pressed the '10' button. The elevator went up, and stopped in the fifth floor. When the door was opened, she saw a young-tall-good looking man with a white tuxedo, standing alone in front of elevator's door. She felt really familiar when she saw his face, but there was no name that popped out on her mind that would explained who was the man in front of her now.

He was looking at Krystal before he walked in to the elevator.

He bowed his head a little, while Krystal did the same, too. 

"Excuse me, You are Krystal Jung, right?" Asked him while smiled kindly.

Krystal blinked a few times, while looking at his face. "Ne, uhm... and who..?"

"Ah, I'm Nam Joo-Hyuk." He ed his right hand to Krystal. "It's a pleassure to meet you in person, Krystal-ssi."

She remembered! Nam Joo-Hyuk! He was a YG K-plus model and actor, no wonder why he looked so familiar. And, she admitted he was more good looking than when she saw him on TV or magazines.

"Nice to meet you, Nam Joo-Hyuk--ssi." Krystal shook his hand while smiled. "Do you come here to attend..."

"Yeah, Amber Nuna's birthday dinner." Answered him while letting go of his hand.

Krystal noded her head. "Ah, i see." 

Wow, Amber. Since when she befriend with Nam Joo-Hyuk? Even Krystal didn't know about that. 

"We're here." Said him when the elevator's door was opened. They already arrived at the teenth floor.

They walked out together, and there was already so many people in front of the ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter