Krystal

What if?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today was a very long day. Krystal had a shooting for her drama, and she had a show too with f(x) at SBS.

She decided to treated herself on a spa. She needed a rest, and a relaxation.

When she arrived at the spa centre, the receptionist directly greeted her. The receptionist's name was In-Jung, Krystal was close to her because Krystal always went to this spa centre when she had a free time.

"Anyeonghaseyo, Krystal-ssi." Said In-Jung while bowing her head and smiled to Krystal.

"Anyeong! In Jung-ssi. It's been a long time!" Said Krystal while waving her hand to In-Jung.

"You looked very busy lately, i can see your tired face at the time you walked in." Said In-Jung while chuckled.

"Yeah, i know, my face must really look like a zombie now, geez!" 

In-Jung letting out a little laugh then smiled again. "Luckily, i already prepared one room for you, Krystal-ssi. Just come in."

Krystal smiled while looking at In-Jung. "Gomawo-yo~ In Jung-ssi." Said Krystal.

 

Wah! Now, her body felt more energetic! The spa was so great! Krystal was really enjoyed it. Maybe, it because her body was very tired before. And the aromatherapy made her fell into a deep sleep. 

Krystal told her manager to brought her directly to her apartement. She did not want to go anywhere, she just wanted to chillin' at home.

Suddenly, her phone was ringing. And it was from TOP. Krystal frowned her forehead, she didn't want to answered it, but her fingers, forced her to answered it.

"Hello?"

"Soo Jung-a.. h-help me." His voice trembled... He sounded like he was in pain.

"W-what happened to you???" Krystal suddenly became panic. 

"My a-apart-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter