KRYSTAL 1.1

What if?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal, with the other f(x)'s members were focusing their eyes to the television. 

They were watching Kai's live press conference in Krystal's living room. Eventhough, the press conference was already over, No one was speaking or even moving their body from their place.

"Wah, i never thought Kai is REALLY a gentleman." Said Amber finally breaking the silence. 

"Me too," said Luna.

"Krystal, how do you feel now?" Asked amber while clung her head to Krystal.

Krystal did not answering. She could feel her body was frozed up now.

"Krystal?" Sulli placed her hand on Krystal's shoulder.

"Oh?" Krystal clung her head to Sulli. "Yeah? Um, what did you just said?"

Sulli shook her head while chuckled. "She asked you how do you feel now, Soo Jung-a." Said Sulli while pointed her eyes to amber.

"I-i'm..." Krystal stopped her words. "I don't know. I'm happy, thankful, sad..."

"He's amazing." Said Sulli while caressing Krystal's back.

"Yeah, he really is." Krystal brought her head down and she started to smiling. She felt really happy. She felt so proud to have him in her life. He was such a gentleman. And Krystal was very happy because his fans were giving him a very big supports in the press conference before. The fans were really amazing. They were really understanding. 

"Hei, don't you think you should call him now?" Said Luna while took Krystal's phone from the small desk beside her and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter