Krystal

What if?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today, was TOP's flight to Germany. Krystal was already in airport now with TOP and his manager. Actually, she was asking Kai to came with her to the airport, but unfortunately, Kai had a photoshoot for Marie Claire today,  so he couldn't accompany her to the airport.

The information center was announcing that the plane to Germany was about to boarding. It meant, It was the time to said Goodbye to TOP.

"Hei." Krystal smiled while looking at TOP's face. "Take care, and have a safe flight. I... will always pray for your recovery. Goodluck for your surgery, Seung Hyun-i."

The tears was already at the end of her eyes, but she should not be crying in front of TOP. She had to hold back her tears. 

"It's okay if you want to cry, Soo Jung-a. You were a crybaby back then." TOP started to messing Krystal's hair with his hand and chuckled. "Take care of yourself, Soo Jung-a." Said him while smiling.

Krystal could not hold back her tears anymore, then she started to cry. Eventhough, her relationship with TOP had gone bad for a while, he was still an important person in her life. Her childhood memories, almost all of them, she spent it with him. 

There was a quote that says; people changes, memories don't. And that was true. No matter how much the person changes, your memory with them will always remain the same.

TOP started to touch Krystal's cheeks and wiped her tears away. "You are still the crybaby Jung Soo-jung." TOP smiled then pulling Krystal onto his hug. Then he started to Krystal's hair slowly. "Oh, what should i do? I don't have any candies, now. Should oppa run to the supermarket and buying you candies?"

Krystal was letting out a small laugh and punched TOP's chest. Then she pulling off from TOP's hug and wiped her tears' traces on her cheeks. "Bring me a candies from Germany."

"What?" Asked TOP while looking at Krystal's swollen eyes.

"I said bring me a candies from Germany." Repeated Krystal one more time.

"Is that your way to asked me; 'please, come back soon to Korea?'" Teased TOP while chuckled.

Krystal punched TOP's chest once again. Oh my God, what's with him? In the time like this, he was still when she already crying out loud for him before. He was really annoying!

"Ouch! Hey! I'm a sick person! You hit me too hard!" Protested TOP while touching his chest dramatically.

"Hurry up and go, you will miss your plane." Said Krystal coldly.

TOP sighed and smiled. Then he started to held Krystal shoulders with his hands. TOP looking at Krystal's eyes deeply. "Soo Jung-a,  be happy, okay?"

Krystal didn't say anything, she just froze in her place while looking at TOP's eyes. It's been a long time since the last time he told her to be happy. Back then, he was said it on the phone, when he was leaving to Germany too, months ago. And now, he said it right in front of her face. Now, she felt like she could start to crying again. 

"Answer me, quick! I have to go, or the plane will leave me." TOP shook Krystal shoulders. "Huh? Okay?"

Krystal sighed then she noded. "Okay."

And after Krystal answered, TOP was getting of his hands from Krystal shoulders. He smiled before lifting up his right hand. "I'll get going, then."

TOP still waving his hands to Krystal, 'till his body was dissapeari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter