KAI

What if?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This morning was surely great! After hearing the good news from his manager; that his press conference already settled and will be hold next week, spesifically on monday, And Kai was really happy.

He's now in the makeup room with the other members of EXO. They were going to had a perfomance in one of SBS' music shows.

After finishing his make-up and changing his clothes. Kai threw his body in the sofa and took his phone from his jeans' pocket.

He was going to texted Krystal and told her bout the good news.

Kim Jong-In:
I have a good news!~
Hurry up and reply!

After waiting for a few minutes finally there was a reply from Krystal.

Jung Soo-Jung:
And... What's that?~

Kai smiled while typing his reply.

Kim Jong-In:
Next week, i'll hold my press conference!
I'm so happy!

Jung Soo-Jung:
Really??
Oh my God! Congratulations!
I'm happy for you!~

Kim Jong-In:
I'm happy for us!^^
I hope this is gotta be the answer to solve the problems!

Jung Soo-Jung:
I hope so!
By the way, goodluck for your show!
Fighting! Jong In-i !!

Kim Jong-In:
Goodluck for your shooting too, Soo Jung-a! Fighting!

 

"Hey, lovey-dovey! We have to get ready in ten minutes from now!" Suddenly a loud voice that was from Kyung-Soo made Kai almost jumped out from the sofa.

"Hyung, you almost make me got a heart attack!" Said Kai while placed his hand above his chest.

Kyung-Soo began to chuckled after looking at Kai's shocked expression. "You can call Krystal later, now, we have to go to the stage."

Kai noded his head and got up from the sofa. When he was looking for the other members they were already gone. Just Kyung-Soo and him in this room now.

"Where are the others?" Asked Kai with a confused face.

Kyung-Soo sighed shortly. "You are too focused to texting your lovely girlfriend,   Even you don't know that the others already left." 

Kai shrugged her shoulders and straightly walked to Kyung-Soo. "Hyung, you said we have to be on stage in ten minutes from now. I think we should go fastly to there now if we don't want to be late." Said Kai while winked his eye.

"Stop doing that, you are being disgusting now" Said Kyung-Soo jokingly.


-

The day of Kai's press conference.

 

The reporters were already here. Some of EXO's fans who were invited to this press conference were already here too.

Kai's sat nervously in his chair. He wasn't alone. There were Suho and Sehun too, they were here to accompany Kai in his press

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter