Chapter 1

The Stranger

Mirai's POV

Here I am, the Year 2 Class B of Horikoshi High. Standing in front of a curious class of over 20 students and pretending to be calm is really not my forte. I am nervous beyond words. I could almost feel the heat build up on my cheeks, as the students looked at me as though I was a rare species waiting to be dissected and explored. I need that overwhelming feeling to dissipate. Gathering my courage and pretending that there is no one else but myself, I took a deep breathe before giving that self-introduction that people hate to do. 

"Hajimemaa. Shida Mirai desu. Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu" 

My personal goal is to give my best first-day impression, that is constantly running in my mind, reminding me like a broken recorder. I must admit, it has stressed me out unnecessarily. I was thankful that sensei took over the introduction from me. My homeroom teacher is a beautiful young lady. Her name is Yoaka Yuriko. I really admire her bubbly nature yet retaining elegance. 

"Class, I hope you guys give Mirai your best hospitality. She came from Kyoto and is very new to Tokyo. It will not be easy to orientate in a new environment. Can I trust you all to take good care of Mirai?"

It took a while for the class to react, but I can understand why they seem burdened and lethargic. No one likes being a buddy. Although I like to, but it can be very awkward if you ain't skilled.

"I will show Mirai around. No worries sensei," a girl with a dark chocolate-coloured hair, slightly longer than the shoulder, stood up and said with enthusiasm. Instantly, I could imagine us clicking and becoming good friends. You know, there are people who you see at first sight and intuitively, you could tell that you and the other person are alike and will become the best of friends with endless conversation of anything under the sun. Yes, it seems that this girl Umika Kawashima is the one.

I return her a smile then sensei instructed for me to take the empty seat in front of her. It is a window seat, I loved it. The sun settles at my desk giving it a proper lighting, while not being excessively glaring to my eyes. I get a cosy breeze that brushes through my skin, providing me a refreshed feeling that keeps me awake. The best thing about the seat is that I can see him... He sits by the window too, right at the back of the class on the building beside ours on the same floor. With the sun casting a shadow behind him, it makes him even more charming than he already is. His chestnut coloured hair touches nicely on his collar and his bangs sweep neatly across his hazel eyes that shimmers under the sunlight.

I couldn't forget that encounter with him this morning, replaying in my mind on repeat mode. 

...
The bus to the direction of school is especially crowded with everyone standing together like packed sardines. I wasn't joking. If there is one thing I notice about the difference between Tokyo and Kyoto, it's their concept of time. In my one week here, I realised people in Tokyo are always rushing to their next destination. Everyone looks busy. In contrast, life in Kyoto seems less stressful and time goes by much slower. I was not used to a crowded bus, of course. I cannot get a seat, but more importantly, I had nothing to hold on. I was standing right at the steps of the entrance of the bus, and I could easily fall through the door if I lose my footing. I am straining to retain my centre of gravity. It isn't working well, I am toppling in all directions. My agony is possibly written all over my face, it is embarrassing but I couldn't care more. I am clearly surprised when the student in front of me reacted to my embarrassing bus stunts. As I am standing one step lower than him, I had been standing somewhere beneath his chin. He smells nice, with weaves of citrusy notes from his perfume diffusing into the otherwise warm air smell in the bus. He stepped down beside me, on the same platform, leaving a spot at his original place where there is a handle available for passengers. I turned to him, wanting to clarify his kind acts, but he appears disinterested, absorbed into his music plugged into his ears. I accepted his kindness, and that gave me alot more security. I continued to observe him, i was in awe when he weren't swaying with the bus like I did. That is when i concluded, i am weak. With a clearer sight of my benefactor on my all-too-nervous first day of school, I find myself captivated by everything on him. His long lashes and nice double lid sets depth to his eyes, his pale pink tinted lips can literally drive a girl crazy, his chestnut coloured hair and its length is exactly how I like it. It seems he didn't put much chemical to it, and despite so, it falls nicely into place with his hair touching right at the tip of his collar and his bangs above his gorgeous eyes. The wind from the aircon gently blows from his front, giving him a model like treatment. In short, he is almost like the living prince who walked right out from a fairytale. I am imagining, him helping me put on Cinderella's glass shoes, or kissing the tip of my lips to wake me from a deep sleep, or flying with me on a magic carpet. My heart melts, my eyes dazed.

"Ah... Nooo" the bus is already moving off from the stop I am supposed to alight. 

"Sir... I am alighting here." I told the driver frantically.

His expression became alot angsty. He impatiently jerked the bus, almost causing me to fall over, and hurried me down. I apologised repeatedly while heading down from the bus, with my face now flushed in embarrassment once again. I sigh at another blunder. That wasn't it... Where exactly is the staff room? Everyone is heading to their classes, so it's not wise to follow blindly either. 

Kamisama is kind to me. I truly think so. The prince is walking not far from me with his shoulder bag.

"Anou..." I ran towards him. Not sure where my confidence come from, but i really applaud my courage for things like talking to a hot guy. 

"Anou..." Unfortunately, he is still plugged in to his music. I pointed to my ears, hinting to him that I have something to say.  He did appear perplex at my request, but acceded anyway. I feel slightly embarrassed by my own proactivity which isn't reciprocated. I always thought people in Tokyo is alot more open to conversations and making friends, than people in Kyoto. Seems they're much more conservative.

He removed his earpieces then looked at me blankly. 

"Thank you. For earlier..."

"No problem." He said without much expression on his face. He seems urgent, trying to walk while answering me. So, with my stubbornness, I wanted to prolong the conversation. First up - a self introduction.

"Hi. I'm year 2 transfer student from Kyoto. My name is Shida Mirai. Nice to meet you," I waved, almost like a retard. I walked along, backwards so that I can fully see his face, but he really isn't paying any attention to me. I persistently look into his eyes with high hopes and he finally gave in.

"Hi... If there is nothing, I will get going first." 

The longest sentence I heard from him. The most discouraging one though, a desperate attempt to try to shake me away. That spurs me somehow. Laughs. And i nearly forgot that favour i need.

"Wait wait... Can you show me where the staff room is?"

"Go straight, turn then you'll see a flight of stairs. Head up to the third floor and there will be where the teachers are seated"

I gave him the puppy dog face, hoping he will personally show me the way instead. Not simply because I want to spend more time with him, it's more like I am really bad with directions. 

"... I..." He seems troubled. He looks around and there really isn't many people around at this time. He sighed then without a word, he brushed pass me. 

"Heh?" I feel shocked at his cold rejection. Surprisingly, he turned to her and said in annoyance "if you don't come now, we'll both be late."

I giggled while rushing up beside him. As we moved into the building, i see many eyes on us. I wondered if my presence beside him has threatened the girls who admire him. They were all looking warily, at one point they seemed astonished, as if I am a monster about to gobble him up. I think he noticed it those shifty eyes too; he did become even more ‘cautious’ with his actions (about getting me hurt?), though in my opinion, he hasn’t done anything at all that will mislead people to think we are close. My friends back in Kyoto has warned me about being involved in a girl's fight, because girls here are like those in Matsumoto Jun’s Hana Yori Dango. I am definitely not prepared to get into a cat fight. However, that confirmed my conjecture that this guy beside me is one of the best catch in Horikoshi High.

“your sensei?” he asked suddenly while we approach a quiet corridor in the building, with much lesser students around. Something tells me the lesser students meant that I am reaching the staff room.

“I hope she is nice… I do have a luck with nasty teachers, back in Kyoto.” I am glad he tried to finally strike a conversation with me. Not too late I guess.

Except, he interrupted me, “I mean…who is your sensei?”

I would really like to dig a hole and bury myself in it for being overtly passionate in hoping to converse with him that I totally lost myself in my expression of words. Fortunately, he has always kept his eyes to the front, he didn’t notice I am flushing badly beside him. I cleared my throat and answered calmly “Yoaka Yuriko sensei of Class 2B”

“…Yuriko sensei” he repeated after me. Then I saw this brief emotion of desolate and regret, not just in his mere utterance of her name but his facial expression as well. I am staring right at him, deeply, trying to read his mind or even probe further.

“…Yamada-kun…” a female voice echoed across the corridor, breaking my train of thoughts. I looked for the source, and saw a lady dressed in a sweet flower dress. She approached us, and as she walked, her long hair breezes in the wind. The slight perms at the bottom bounce in the air. She is really pretty.

“There, she’s who you are looking for. I have to rush back to class.” He said to me then bowed slightly to the lady before turning away in a mad rush.

“Yamada-kun… wait…” the lady was almost running so that she could reach him in time. Of course, she couldn’t catch up with him. Neither of us has that opportunity to even say bye. I couldn’t care more though. I was simply captivated by his charisma, or should I say he is just so cool. From that brief encounter with him, actually twice in a day so far, I realise he is confident, has an air of mystery but does not care what others think about him. That to me is just too cool not to fall for. Moreover, he looks so charming.

 “You’re looking for me?” I was dreaming again until the lady brought me out of my trance state.

“sensei, I am Shida Mirai.”

“ah… great to see you at Horikoshi. Welcome. I’m your homeroom teacher, Yoaka Yuriko”

“It’s great to be here too sensei.”

“Let me walk you to class and I will introduce you to your classmates.”

“alright!”

Her warm smile helped to suppress my nervousness.

“You know Yamada-kun?”

“heh… you mean the guy earlier?”

“yes. I guess you don’t know him then”

“He helped me earlier and was showing me the way”

“That’s nice of him.”

“What is his full name, sensei? I want to thank him personally.”

“He is Yamada Ryosuke. Currently final year. Class 3B"

"ah so you taught him before?" I assumed he moved from Class 2B to 3B, and I was right when sensei nodded. Though she seemed reserved in her response. Then went into a daze.

"sensei... sensei..."

"ah, sorry, I was thinking about something."

"it's okay. maybe I will look for him after class."

"that will be nice. But don't be offended if he doesn't take it well. He is a guy of few words and is not that friendly to most people. However, deep down, he is a nice person."

"I can tell. He is a warm-hearted person"

"you're good at reading people ne."

I scratched my head shyly at her compliments.

...

"Hello...” a voice rung in my head, shocking me right out of my seat. That means I was in a trance again. It is already end of morning classes before I know it.

“heh?! Hello~” I feigned a smile to the girl who I realised is sitting beside me.

“You surprised her, Sora-chan” Umika jumped in to save me from the awkward situation where I am still desperately trying to return to my senses.

“What were you day-dreaming about… seems like it has to do with someone in the senior building…” the bob-hair girl looked out from the window towards the next building in curiousity.

“no no… You’re mistaken. It’s just that first day was too overwhelming.” I didn’t want anyone to know I have a crush so early on my first day. It’s not nice as a first impression, and plus who knows, they may like him as well, and there goes my possible friendship. To avert cat fights, I have to conceal my preferences. I hope I am not thinking too much, but it’s still a good practice.

“No problem… she is always very nosy. First day’s are a pain right…”

“right…” except I had a good encounter. Laughs secretly.

“Anyway, hi! I’m Yamazaki Sora.”

I like her too. She is very bubbly, entirely filled with happiness around her. The three of us cliqued instantly, and there is no stopping us from giggling over the smallest hiccups in life and sharing memories from our different hometowns. From Sora and Umika, I learnt so much about the school and about Tokyo, and the many festivals I ought to look forward to including the upcoming Horikoshi annual Bunka-sai (cultural festival) where there will be nice hanabi (fireworks) and pretty girls and cute guys don in yukata. Immediately, I thought of Ryosuke, and how he will possibly look in yukata.

“ooooo blushing… Mirai, who are you thinking of?” Sora starts again with her probing.

“no one…” I replied but both girls obviously didn’t believe.

"Hmm... Let me guess. We do have a number of cute guys in Horikoshi. Fukushi Sota? Yabu Kota? Takaki Yuya? Hmmm, oh that guy definitely makes it into the top 5 if only he..." Umika named until she is stuck at the 4th one.

"That guy is not worth mentioning, Umika..."

"I don't know any of the guys... Anyway, it's really not. I'm not infatuated with anyone"

"Oh ohh. Yamazaki Kento..." Umika blurted out the 5th name.

"Heh?" Sora's reaction is the biggest. 

"He~ he's a jerk, seriously nothing good about him except looking above average "

"It's not just above average. So many girls like him..." Umika disagreed, while i sat quietly watching them debate.

"Ohhh so you took special notice of niichan..." Sora teased. 

"Niichan?" I hear Sora mentions. I became confused. They do have the same family name.

"Kento is my elder brother. Anyway, if you girls are interested in him, sorry I can't help. I don't interfere in his love affairs, it's too complicated. Just last week, this drunk girl came knocking at our door making a scene cause apparently he rejected her confession. I just hope i can earn enough money to move out from his apartment "

"You are living with your brother now?" Umika asked.

"Yes. It's just a few months back, my parents went overseas to do some business so I am staying in his apartment. This stingy dude wants me to prepare bento for him in exchange for living in his small apartment."

"That doesn't sound bad..." I chipped in while Umika looks dazed.

"Do you have any siblings though, Mirai?" Sora asked in return.

"Yes. My brother is a graduate from Horikoshi too. I haven't seen him for about 4 years already, since he left Kyoto for Tokyo to study in Horikoshi 4 years ago."

"Oh my. That's long. The reunion will be so touching..." Umika exclaimed. She leans towards sentimental while Sora is much more cheerful.

"I haven't actually seen him yet. He is out of town for his work. He'll be back tonight though. I'll see how touching it will be" i giggled and the rest did likewise.

"You staying with him now?"

"Yes. My parents remain in Kyoto cause it's too pricey to relocate here as a family. I have to stay with my brother for now. Doubt I'm moving out anytime soon, unless i get irritated like you, Sora" I laughed.

"Is he a hottie? You're pretty yourself," Sora asked excitedly.

"Hmm, not bad when i saw his photo. And thank you for your compliment.. But girls, I have to admit I'm a little nervous though. It has been a long time since we met, he teases me alot then. now i need to live under one roof with him, wonder if there's gonna be any awkwardness between us. It's alittle sad but I don't feel that I know my brother too well now.  "

"It's normal. Alot of us in Tokyo live away from our family members. You'll be okay, don't worry about it." Sora put her hand over my shoulder with her cheery smile. It perked me up alot.

"Oh Mirai, you wanna check out Judo club right? It starts in about 30 mins time. I'm heading there now," Umika asked.

"Heh?! You too? Whats with everyone and judo?"

Sora's reaction is big. Well, Umika does not really look like she is into Judo but who knows, she could be a hidden talent.

"Yes, (laughs) i have alittle background in judo when I was younger. I thought i should just take this opportunity to continue"

"I see."

"Anyway, Umika, I have something to submit at the admin office. I see you at judo club."

"You know where it is? I'm afraid you'll lose your way."

"Should be alright. If anything, I'll give you girls a ring." And so we went on separate ways. The admin office is just beside the staff room, and I have already memorised the route to the latter, so I reached the admin office in no time.

But here comes the problem... How do I get to Judo club. Just as what Umika feared. I look at my watch and it's already time for practice. I ran from across the different levels, hoping to see a sign that points to the judo club but to no avail. From one building, I moved to the next. It's only then I realised Horikoshi is extremely big. 

10mins...

20mins...

25mins...

After a whole 25 minutes of running around the huge vicinity, the sign to the judo club appeared within sight. I am inherently excited and relieved.

I swing open the door and saw the ongoing practice of both guys and girls tackling each other, irrespective of gender. That is why I like this sport. It emphasises self-protection and more importantly, gender equality. I am exhilarated, unable to wait any second longer to start on practice. 

"You're late."

a guy stood in front of me gave me a stern welcome. I look at him and regret our encounter start of on a bad note. He is just as charming as Ryosuke, visibly taller than the latter but much skinnier and less build. He has a thinner black hair and a fuller lips. I am in another round if star struck, even though I am in the midst of being reprimanded.

"I'm sorry... I lost my way."

"Lost your way? It's not like it's day one of school right, and you should have ample time after lunch to find your way here. Judo emphasises punctuality. If you cant do that, then you can't really take the sport seriously."

"Sorry, sorry senpai... It's really Mirai's first day. She didn't mean to get lost." Umika rush forward to my rescue at the point where I felt so embarrased with the whole club looking at me.

"Wait... You're Shida Mirai, the new transfer student? The one you told me before?" He shifted his glance from me to Umika and we both nodded to his question.

He seemed like he is in guilt but his actions does not reflect it. "Hi, my name is Yamazaki Kento. I'm the judo club president. I'm sorry about raising my voice earlier." He leaned forward suddenly, making my heart thump fast and hard and whispered, "they were looking as well, so i had to fair. You will understand right?"

I shyly nodded, silently feeling relieved until i received yet another blow from him. "As a punishment, run in the fields 5 rounds then return here for training. In case you don't know, the field is located behind this room."

"heh?! Senpai I thought you're forgiving her" Umika interrupted while I'm absorbing the shock.

"There's no death penalty because she's new, but light punishment is unavoidable. Is it okay, Mirai?"

"Yes. I'll be back before you know it!" I gave my widest smile then dashed off. I don my sports attire then proceeded to the tracks for warm up before I flag off my 4 long rounds.

As I past the spectators' sitting platform for my first round, I see a familiar figure. He sat on the steps alone, with a book on his hand and wearing a black-rim specs. This time, his ear pieces are off. He's the only one there at the entire platform and there beholds my opportunity. He must be really engrossed in his book that he never hear me approaching. "Hi!!" I surprised him with my alarmingly upbeat greetings. Too overwhelming for him, it seems, as his face reveals some frustration.

"What is it I can do for you now, miss?"

"It's Mirai. You can call me that."

Oh no, how lame are my statements. How did I naturally say things so freely when I see him. I'm supposed to create the best impression. At least in front of him. I could almost imagine him rolling his eyes.

"You're not involved in any after school activities?"

"No." 

He is definitely prone to one-word answer. It can be really nerve-wrecking when your enthusiasm is dismissed with a single word. But i shall not give up. "I joined judo club. Females ought to be tough too, you think?"

"I guess. I'm not a girl, so I don't quite care"

My chance is here. That key question i need to ask so badly, "it matters to you too. Your girlfriend can protect herself when you are not around."

He raise his brows, close his book and look at me with annoyance. "I don't have a girlfriend so I don't think i need to continue the topic of Judo. And your judo president is staring at you. I suggest you have a chat with him about your passion instead." He left his seat and walked towards the exit.

I froze, not because of Kento staring at me as if a volcano will erupt any second, but Ryosuke smiled at me. It is a wide smile. albeit it is out of sarcasm and mischief, the smile can melt a thousand heart. I couldn't even find my breathe anymore the instance it hits. 

"I want to properly thank you, senpai!. I'll look for you, ne!" I stood up and wave stupidly at his back. This time I'm sure he heard it. I am determined to break that ice in him and become his friend! Yosh...ganbatte.

"Mirai-chan, how long are you gonna stand there?" Kento shouted so that I cannot pretend he isn't there. I fumbled almost immediately as I return to my senses. I ran down the steps and reached the tip of his nose, awaiting to face the music.

"Sorry. I was distracted," i gave him a pitiful look, hoping for his forgiveness.

He audibly sighed. "Go back to the practice room."

"Yes, senpai" i said cheerfully, and that tickled him. I heard his soft chuckle before running off. My eyes took a last look at Ryosuke who is almost out of sight already. Amusingly, i saw him Kento doing the same, with a frown on his face. Hmm... Perhaps they're not on good terms.

And so, back at practice room. I thought how Kento let me off so easily, i should have guessed he has more up his sleeves. I stood in the middle of the room, with a whole class staring at me.

Gulped. 

The butterflies in my stomach is about to swallow me up. 

"You have learnt basic Judo before, so i guess simple tackling should be alright for you."

I nodded. 

"Alright, then tackle me" Kento said with a angelic face but devilish intend behind. I know I'm dead. I took a deep breathe and give my all. I grab his arm and that moment I have an electrifying feeling when our skins touched. Gosh, that's seriously not the time to spazz over a hot guy. I knew i will suffer the repercussions. I could not lift him at all. Pulling his arm over me, with his body leaning against my back, that is about it. I tried and tried, then I gave up. Blame it on mental weakness. I could not overcome the physical contact with a handsome guy. I'm sure no girls can resist no failing in front of the top 5 guys of Horikoshi right.

My worst choice is turning around at the absolute wrong time. My misjudged of our physical proximity led us into an awkward situation where his face is less than an inch from mine. I could smell his minty fresh breathe and see the perfection of his face. That moment, i thought my heart stopped. I almost fell onto the ground, but he caught me with his arms circled around my waist. It hits my sensitive spot and my reflex is too good that I pushed myself right into danger zone. Counterintuitively, I crashed forward instead of back with the jerk of his arms, and we fell closer together. Before i get a grip of myself...it was too late. I am lying flat on top of him, resting on his chest. As I hear murmurs from all around, I buried deeper, seeking refuge from his warmth. Could he have understood exactly how embarrassed i am, when his arms covered my face in that moments after our fall, hiding me from all the judgemental lenses of the onlookers. His freehand pat me, as if telling me that it's okay.

I have a music to face, and I surely can't hide forever. Moreover, It's not them im afraid, it was facing him that I'm avoiding. Mustering my courage, I pushed myself up on my feet and face my rightful judgement. "I'm so so sorry."

"Awkward ne." He said softly while our eyes remained at the 'audience'

"Sou... How should we kill that awkwardness?" I asked with concern. I don't expect a solution cause I know this kind of things will spread and haunt you forever. The good part of it, at least I fell on a cute guy. I kinda benefited. He is at a loss though.

"We live with it..." He said.

Huh?! No solution is better than whatever he just said. What exactly does that mean?!

"Mirai, you ain't that good with judo after all. Join the freshies for the elementary training. Umika can be your training partner, since the 2 of you are about the same level"

Okay~ that kind of neutralises the acidic mood in the room. That brings me to a new question which only Umika could answer. Once he dismissed us, I rush to her, pretending nothing has happened just now and giving her no chance to bring back the embarrassing memories. "Umika, you are still elementary level? How come?"

"I at it. No matter how i try, I can't even do the basic stunts. During combat test, i naturally fail, without a doubt "

"Don't worry, we can work hard together from now!" I threw my arm over her and brought her closer for a gesture of encouragement.

At the corner of my eyes, I saw Kento looking at us with a smile. Is it a smile to mock the stupid incident earlier, or is it a smile to express his pleasure of mutual encouragement and support from the club members? I do not know and do not have the mental capacity to think further. I am both physically and mentally drained.

****

The bad thing about my lodging location is the inconvenience. The nearest bus stop is at least a couple of kilometres away and the path leading to the apartment is quiet. According to my observation, this area is mostly inhabited by elders and so after the sun set, there aren't many who would loiter on the streets. Before reaching the residential area, there's a few shops which i feel is extremely out of place. There's a book cafe, a pet store and a convenience store. Then after about 10minutes of walk, I reached a crossroad of heaven and hell. Turning right brings you to a stretch of moderate to luxurious single apartments, while turning left brings you to a stretch of multi-storey apartments that seem darker in both literal and figurative sense. I really don't want to imagine what kind of people live there.

Fortunately, I live on the right side. It's not those luxurious ones with big backyards but a cosy little one that sits right beside the luxurious. That's good enough. Frankly, I am impressed by my brother's ability. With his own hands, he could actually afford a home by himself. Apparently, he even have a car for himself. 

My legs feel weak, my head feels light when i reach the doorsteps of my new house for undefined period. The guy whom I play with from birth, and sometimes we fight till we bruise, is right behind this door. How has he changed, will we still be as close as before? Is there gonna be awkward silence between us? What should I be saying at the first instance? A hundred of questions flood my mind, giving me migrains in the midst of all other concerns with overcoming first-day syndrome.

Breathe in... Breathe out... Then I took the key he previously prepared for me. However, my hand isn't listening to my bidding. I pressed the doorbell instead, as though I am just another stranger or rather an intruder. The door swings open almost immediately, and there behind it is a man, slightly taller than me, has a golden brown hair. He is not exactly how I remembered him to be, he has gotten much more handsome? Matured? Hmm, i cant exactly decipher where's the change.

For some reason, tears welled up in my eyes. Is it out of nervousness that caused an outburst of emotions at the first meet?

"Mirai... Welcome home," the guy said.

That heart-warming line opened my floodgate. I cried. I saw the fluster in his eyes. Then I did what I want to do, so badly. I threw my arms around him and hugged him tightly.

"Niichan!" I cried. 

I could hear him chuckling by my ears, saying what i remembered he would say whenever I cry, but this time in a more gentle tone."Silly girl," he said as he pat my head softly.

I finally understood what the heavy emotions meant. It is like those thoughts from missing somebody so dearly had the heart all empty and deprived. and then that emptiness in the heart suddenly fills with the love from seeing the person again, and that happiness explodes within you, releasing all the negative energies entrapped within. I need to rely on my dearest brother. We bullied each other, we teased each other, we cared, we shared, we sheltered each other... Those memories are all coming back. Everything is exactly how it should be. Niichan, tadaima. 

----

Let me know your thoughts of the first chapter:) much appreciated. Thank you!